Search results for query: *

1. Arylett Charnoa

Assume What The User Below You Wants For Their Birthday!

Nah. If I had a fully obedient robot, I'd rather it be this lady. The ability to fly?
  2. Arylett Charnoa

That sounds nice, but I'd rather have something more... practical to this reality. Or really, to the Pokemon reality. I would not want to capture 50 Pokemon! That is far too many if they were actually real. A scorpion butt? (As in, your butt becomes one.)
  3. Arylett Charnoa

... HE WILL DIE!!! I mean, uh. No. A baboon that likes to give back massages?
  4. Arylett Charnoa

Nah. I'd rather go for the whole world, because... well, the other continents might try to go to war with me and I don't want to deal with all that complicated stuff. Controlling everyone's just better. A mask of your favorite Pokemon?
  5. Arylett Charnoa

Well, what am I supposed to do with that if I don't have a Mega Pokemon? But sure, I guess. I still like pretty jewels. A turban that is actually a snake?
  6. Arylett Charnoa

Dude, that sounds amazing. Screw my birthday. Give me that now. A cake... that I pop out of?
  7. Arylett Charnoa

If I made a movie, it would probably suck. So sure! I guess I deserve it. A flaming turtleshell hat?
  8. Arylett Charnoa

I think I'm fine with my sustenance filled life that doesn't sound like the plot of a movie. A traffic cone that you can wear on your head.
  9. Arylett Charnoa

Nope. Still not in my range of interest at this time. A spicy cake?
  10. Arylett Charnoa

Incorrect. Unlike many others, that game lies outside of my interest. A space station?
  11. Arylett Charnoa

I will have to firmly say no on the "killing everything I love." Perhaps if I were brainwashed into killing the things I hate though... A pyramid carved in your image from Ancient Egypt.
  12. Arylett Charnoa

Doesn't really look like my thing... needs more pretty dresses or something. A pill that fixes all of your flaws and makes you the best human being in existence?
Back
Top Bottom