Search results for query: *

1. Arylett Charnoa

Do you run away or stand your ground?

I'm not tangoing with any of those Uchiha guys. I run. You find me sitting in the chair in front of your computer, holding a bug zapper.
  2. Arylett Charnoa

Oh hell naw. That is way too many people to take on my own. Let's get out of there. The great Eidolon Madeen stands before you, mighty and poised.
  3. Arylett Charnoa

Laugh. I don't need to stand my ground or run away. They also get extra points for insulting my parents. They suck. A hooded man approaches, without saying a word, his intentions are unknown.
  4. Arylett Charnoa

Cars running me over? No way. I'm getting outta there. Knives are flying at you!
  5. Arylett Charnoa

I don't have muscles. My arms are barely capable of lifting a gallon of milk. Get the hell away. A boulder rolling down a hill is coming towards you. Will you be like Indiana Jones and get out of there? Or like the Hulk and pick it up and toss it?
  6. Arylett Charnoa

I'm running. I don't know what her deal is. What is she hiding in that wheelchair? You encounter me, pointing a bazooka at you.
  7. Arylett Charnoa

I won't fight anyone from Dragon Ball Z. Nobody in any other franchise could stand a chance. Let's run. A floating mask with tentacles made of bandannas appears before you.
  8. Arylett Charnoa

I will beat them all down. Myself. I don't need Pokemon. Stand the ground, and get ready to feast on my glorious psychic power! A seemingly cute anime girl approaches you.
  9. Arylett Charnoa

Stand ground. Maybe I can have a nice chat with it and we can straighten this all out. Wild floating pink elephant appeared! What will you do?
Back
Top Bottom