Search results for query: *

1. Arylett Charnoa

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

6/10. I have no qualms with it. It's a good evolution to Gligar which actually made it stand out and its design is fine. It's not a super favorite of mine though. Dunsparce.
  2. Arylett Charnoa

7/10. Not really my favorite. Hell, not one that comes to mind pretty much ever. But I think it's a great design because it's an object Pokemon that is believable as a living thing, rather than just being the object with some eyes placed on it. Anorith.
  3. Arylett Charnoa

7/10. It's cool and I love the color scheme/concept, though I think the design is kind of awkward anatomically-wise. I can't really imagine it flying around or moving much. Carracosta.
  4. Arylett Charnoa

7/10. A strange, yet unique concept for a Grass/Steel-type. I generally like it, though I'm not super invested in it. Golduck.
  5. Arylett Charnoa

7/10. It's cute, but man, I do NOT like Gastrodon because its cry once drove me nuts when I tried to get out of some grass and would not stop seeing those damn things. So minus points for evolving into that. Drampa.
  6. Arylett Charnoa

4/10. No real feelings on it other than veering slightly towards negative. Golisopod.
  7. Arylett Charnoa

2/10 - A bland inbetween design for Beldum and Metagross, really. Nothing about it stands out to me. Mega Mawile.
Back
Top Bottom