Search results for query: *

1. Arylett Charnoa

~ Community Question of the Week ~ What would you change and why?

Name Change: Real name? Oh, there are so many... I'm so flighty about this sort of thing that I don't think I could remain with a consistent name, to be honest. The only consistent name I'd really keep is Arylett. So I'd probably just change it to my username if I really had to. (I've been...
  2. Arylett Charnoa

Animal Companion Pokemon: I'll have to agree with ^ above. Arcanine. Though for me, it would be because I could ride it, giving me a great and quick mode of transport. That is something I've always dreamed about. Also, it would be big and fluffy, meaning I could cuddle with it without squashing...
  3. Arylett Charnoa

Reacting to Disappointment: I feel like it's the end of the world, there's no reason for living, etc, etc. Generic gloomy things. It typically puts a huge damper on me. Even relatively minor things make me feel like my soul is just weighed down. Such discouragement permeates most of my...
  4. Arylett Charnoa

It's been rather chaotic lately, not to mention my hand acting up with pain. But I hope to at least try to get my redesign of Lunaris' OC fully outlined. And perhaps, if I am so inclined, to complete the character page of an antagonist for my story.
Back
Top Bottom