Search results for query: *

1. Arylett Charnoa

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Okay, so Joker is basically the only new character that they've revealed on Ultimate that I care about. I'm super excited to play as a Persona user in Smash because I'm not really interested in the Persona Arena series. (I don't like 2D sprite-based anime fighters.) Meanwhile, I'm enjoying this...
  2. Arylett Charnoa

I'm pretty disappointed with the addition of Incineroar, honestly. It's my least favorite starter from this Gen and I doubt it is as popular as the other two like Greninja was. I think, even though I don't really like Decidueye all that much either, it would've been a more interesting pick. But...
  3. Arylett Charnoa

Yes, I've heard of the leak. That's why I have hope for it. Also, there is no complicated history. Xenogears is owned by Square Enix, Xenosaga is owned by Namco. Monolith Soft were the team that worked on both of those games and left the companies, but the companies still have ownership of them...
  4. Arylett Charnoa

KOS-MOS from Xenosaga. She is SUCH a perfect fit for Smash, and is one of the few non-Pokemon characters I'd be interested in playing. Also, Zoroark, to have some Gen 5 representation. Though I honestly doubt it this late in the game.
Back
Top Bottom