Search results for query: *

1. Arylett Charnoa

SwSh What do you think of James Turner being the art director for Sword and Shield

Actually, I wasn't aware of it for some time. I just felt that the designs... were off somehow. And once I found out that someone else was heading things off, it made sense. I don't care who does what - I only care about results. And the results speak for themselves to me. I will concede that...
  2. Arylett Charnoa

SwSh What do you think of James Turner being the art director for Sword and Shield

It is a matter of taste whether or not you enjoy more Westernized art. For myself, I was attracted to Pokémon's initial aesthetic, which was altered to be more wacky/cartoony throughout the generations admittedly, but still had some elements of serious design all the way up to Generation 7. To...
  3. Arylett Charnoa

I suppose that explains why nothing that has been revealed has caught my interest in the slightest. Never really liked his designs all that much, honestly. They're either bland or hideous. It makes sense to have a UK designer for the UK region, but still. So far, I feel rather distant from...
Back
Top Bottom