Search results for query: *

1. Arylett Charnoa

Would you rather catch...

Plusle for being the red one. Red's my favorite color. Salamence or Tyranitar?
  2. Arylett Charnoa

Kabuto because I've always thought it was kind of cute. Not too fond of Kabutops though. Arcanine or Hisuian Arcanine?
  3. Arylett Charnoa

Ledian's much cuter. Also, I don't really like most of Gen 8's designs. Fletchinder or Venipede?
  4. Arylett Charnoa

Zoroark by a country mile. Theivul is wholly ruined by its goofy mustache and overexaggerated sneaky fox aesthetic. Also, Zoroark has a lovely mane of hair and its Hisuian form is sheer beauty. Litten or Sprigatito?
  5. Arylett Charnoa

Oooh... that is a tough choice, seemingly tailored for me, the Lover of Elegant Serpents. I think I'll go with Serperior though. Design-wise, I like both of them equally, but I've gotten more of a connection to Serperior because of using it in Unova games. Kantonian Raichu or Alolan Raichu?
  6. Arylett Charnoa

Rotom, because the creative potential for Fakemon designs is endless, and because it would be so, so useful for me. I can't drive a car at the moment, so I'd just have Rotom possess it for me and tell it where to go. Or better yet, I'd have it possess a Final Fantasy-looking airship and just fly...
  7. Arylett Charnoa

Mankey because it won't ever become Ambipom, whose swollen tail fingers disgust me. Leafeon or Sprigatito?
  8. Arylett Charnoa

Noctowl. I prefer its body shape more than Xatu's weird, artificial-looking one. Also became rather fond of it when I used one once in HeartGold and it basically wiped the floor with the early game and Morty. Ninjaed. Milotic, because it is a beautiful, graceful serpent and I adore those...
  9. Arylett Charnoa

Ekans. Silicobra looks kind of disgusting to me. Noivern or Flygon?
  10. Arylett Charnoa

I'll take thunder spider because it is a much more original idea. Though I don't really care all that much for either of them. Shiny Charizard or Shiny Rayquaza?
  11. Arylett Charnoa

Gigalith, because I think hippos are some of the foulest creatures on this planet. Sunflora or Wigglytuff?
  12. Arylett Charnoa

Espeon, of course. One of my favorite Pokemon since childhood, and my favorite Eeveelution to this day. Solrock or Chimecho?
  13. Arylett Charnoa

I'm not particularly fond of either... but if I had to choose, I'd go with Surskit because it's cuter. Ultra Necrozma or Eternatus?
Back
Top Bottom