Search results for query: *

1. A

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. - because you have acrobatics maybe you can search for some flying gems for archeops. With acrobatics it becames real deadly. Do you really need focus blast on krokodile? See if lilligant has a useful hidden power and teach it that because it's...
  2. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Girafirig and alakazam work better as special attackers. Especially Alakazam, why even put false swipe and giga impact on it? Try hidden power. Luxray is pretty good for ingame. Does your game have access to a move tutor that teaches superpower? if you...
  3. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I like your team a lot but just one comment about umbreon. I made umbreon on my game a very key member to my team because it takes hits like its noones business and can slowly damage an opponent. I find that even in game it can't really hurt anything...
  4. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. When you are done all the training you need for Gurdurr you should consider giving it eviolite. Out of everyone on your team it can abuse it best. Will become very physically defensive bulky. If you are before the last gym you should try to catch an...
  5. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. no prob! if you have rock slide and tri attack I believe dugtrio can learn both. Just in case you are still looking for tm suggestions for dugtrio.
  6. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here.
  7. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I like your team. I want to make a comment about your poliwrath. Because it has bulk up, you should ditch hydro pump or surf with waterfall (if you found the HM yet, if not you can get it on that surf route near your home town with the water rapids, go...
  8. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. If it were me I'd choose gyrados. You have awesome special attackers with typhlosion and gengar, plus a defensive umbreon (you probably don't want to make this an attacking pokemon especially when you get to battle frontier). Gyrados is a very bulky...
  9. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. You should put down stealth rock right at the beginning because it will do some damage to lapras and charizard. Also, I guess those 3 are fine, but i rarely battle with them. All 3 usually end up in my box. When you level up all 3 some more, maybe you...
  10. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Hi, In HG/SS Red's pokemon are between level 80-88. Keep that in mind when you are training. I don't believe that you need waterfall or whirlpool to get to Red. You might need waterfall to get to Moltres though, but they are in two different...
  11. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Thanks for the suggestions! Coil would be very useful actually but that would mean I would have to catch another tynamo, evolve it and train it up until it learns coil :( (unless there's another way??) I thought HP grass was a good idea for bulky...
  12. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I'm having troubles with the battle subway. I can't seem to get through the 3rd round in order to go against the subway leader. Here is the team I usually use: (take note: I don't have very useful items right now since I obviously need the battle...
  13. A

Re: Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post) - Thunderpunch for sure to take care of those pesky waters. Since it has low speed to begin with I would go with hammer arm, super power will just weaken its attack and defence slightly.
  14. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. How could you use scolipede WITHOUT megahorn? get a heart scale, go to a move relearner (I think in 6th gym city). I would replace, really any move with it. It does not have amazing accuracy but it hits grass, psychic and dark very hard and hits hard...
  15. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. My pokemon white team: - I finished up team plasma storyline and I am just planning on training up my team and take on post elite 4/plasma trainers and eventually challenge elite 4/alder. (i haven't paid attention to natures until much later in the...
  16. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I have serperior and swoobat on my elite 4 (first time) team which I am training now. I can't say much about the other 4 though. serperior- if you are going to put slam/leaf tornado in its moveset you should replace something (not leaf blade) with...
Back
Top Bottom