Search results for query: *

1. Ashura

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Can we talk about how great it is that NONE of the "leaks" we saw were real
  2. Ashura

Yeah.. yeah.. you guys are right, sorry.. I’m just in this super hype and happy mood and my mind is just trying to destroy my expectations to save me from possible disappointment
  3. Ashura

Oh no.. I just had a terrible thought after reading this.. what if they’re saving Gen 8 for the 25th anniversary, and we’re getting Sinnoh remakes this year.. and that’s the reason why TPC teased “Sinnoh confirmed” on their Instagram..
  4. Ashura

Honestly... I really dont wanna see any leaks. Now that a direct has been CONFIRMED for tomorrow, I'm actually just hype to see everything with a fresh set of eyes. Im sure others will differ, this is just me personally.
  5. Ashura

Sorry im late boiyos... it's really time isn't it? ;~;
  6. Ashura

this cant just be a coincidence...
  7. Ashura

View: https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/1100276489113780225 Apparently Joe said the same thing (Its going to be a long day) on the same day Lets GO was announced last year...
  8. Ashura

I dont know why.. but something in my gut is making me believe these might be legit..
  9. Ashura

Idk... I kinda like the fire Oshawott..
  10. Ashura

Most likely. I followed anyway just in case they say more later
  11. Ashura

True.. but it’s not like we haven’t already been in this vague abyss for the past few months anyway :(
  12. Ashura

View: https://twitter.com/phoenyxking/status/1100193785030606848?s=21 This was his tweet. I checked his twitter and he uploaded a video talking about stuff we basically know already, and that he has seen something but is afraid to talk about it in the chances that it may be real.
  13. Ashura

View: https://twitter.com/ngamethecube/status/1100192987685048321?s=21 Now Poketubers are getting riled up. Someone also commented under this tweet saying “You saw it too” as if they know something..
  14. Ashura

Hmm... people are making interesting cases.. what if Rhyme City/Detective Pikachu movie does tie into the new gen 8 games?
  15. Ashura

Pretty sure tomorrow would of been the best day to announce a direct. But now that the trailer is dropping tomorrow, I highly doubt it'll happen. So now all that we potentially have is a surprise reveal on the 27th (Pokemon Day) or a reveal at the end of the Treehouse events.
  16. Ashura

View: https://twitter.com/twitch/status/1100094370190163973?s=21 I saw Pokémon retweet this and read the words “Mark your calendars” and almost had a heart attack.. ;~;
  17. Ashura

I’m realizing something.. are we insane? The definition of insanity “Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results”. It feels like we do this every year lol. Anyway I’m sticking by my prediction of a reveal right at the last day of the tree house events.
Back
Top Bottom