Search results for query: *

1. Atomic Kote

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

every time i look at this thread i feel a great shame for being part of this fandom
  2. Atomic Kote

dudes mythicals have been behind paywalls for years. you’ve either had to pay for an average game or take a long drive/flight sure you get the odd freebie now and then with the introduction of online play. there’s even been a mew giveaway in recent years this isn’t a new thing though...
  3. Atomic Kote

good to see that this thread is as terrible as always
  4. Atomic Kote

Indeed, but safe bets don’t always turn out.
  5. Atomic Kote

Not really a safe assumption, because they’re remakes of Yellow, not Red/Blue.
  6. Atomic Kote

Yes, Riley. But you can also connect with Pokémon Go as I previously stated, which makes the statement of ‘no GTS - no full dex without two copies of everything’ false.
  7. Atomic Kote

Irrelevant. You can still catch every Pokemon without two games and two consoles. Region exclusive Pokemon yes, but we can’t say anything without knowing which Pokemon are exclusive to which version on that front.
  8. Atomic Kote

Correcting you because you're wrong - you can complete the Pokedex with the help of Pokémon Go.
  9. Atomic Kote

I guess there was an announcement then
  10. Atomic Kote

That’s why I would wet my pants.
  11. Atomic Kote

I will actually wet my pants if You and Me get announced instead of Let’s Go.
  12. Atomic Kote

I apologise if my posts sounded aggressive too! What I legitimately believe, I guess, is that I honestly don’t know, personally, what’s happening behind the scenes right now. The only way I know it is through second hand. That’s through Emily and other leakers. Obviously there is some...
  13. Atomic Kote

everyone is wrong from time to time. i will believe it when i see it.
  14. Atomic Kote

don’t mean to sound like a cock, but the only reason we’re thinking that there’s going to be any announcement because someone on the internet said it. there’s a high chance of nothing because there’s a high chance that Emily’s source is blowing hot air. yes she has a decent track record but...
  15. Atomic Kote

hate to be that guy but you think they’d announce an apparent 90 minute press conference. the only thing we’ve got is word from a leaker. it’s amusing to see people acting like it’s a shoe-in when there’s a high chance nothing will happen in a few hours
  16. Atomic Kote

i still maintain that Rogers is full of it
  17. Atomic Kote

jigglypuff is approaching mascot level more than Clefairy, IMO. see Jigglypuff (the same Jigglypuff) turning up in many episodes of the anime past Kanto (unusual), not to mention Jigglypuff being in every Smash game. clefairy ain’t ever had representation like that
  18. Atomic Kote

uh, yeah it does Build-A-Bear… In Japan!
Back
Top Bottom