Search results for query: *

1. Audino1008

Controversial opinions

Wow what a controversial opinion, you better be careful because a lot of people are gonna disagree with you since Goh's Grookey is such a beloved icon on this site and nobody else but you hates him here.
  2. Audino1008

Controversial opinions

I don't mind Goh's catching gimmick, I just wish it was executed better. Goh simply using Great/Ultra balls and/or the berries from GO would instantly make his captures much, much less annoying, I don't mind Goh getting all 3 Galar starters either, I just wish they... Well, you know. Everything...
  3. Audino1008

Controversial opinions

And I'm sure there isn't the slighest bit of bias in this statement.
  4. Audino1008

Controversial opinions

Poof at least... Did things. Like, he had quite a few focus episodes. In fact, there was even serial stuff with Foop and the Harry Potter ripoff and such, which is noteworthy because it's a very episodic show. Iirc he even started talking just before they completely scrapped him (and Sparky) to...
  5. Audino1008

Controversial opinions

I don't mind Goh getting all 3 starters, and I'd rather Ash only caight old-gen Pokemon in this series.
  6. Audino1008

Controversial opinions

The difference is that Todd was shite
  7. Audino1008

Controversial opinions

I know I'm not the one you asked but Tracey is the first main character in the Anime to expand on the role of Pokemon and show the audience what they can be used for outside of fighting, plus the reason Brock joined the main gang in the first place is more stupid than Tracey's.
  8. Audino1008

Controversial opinions

That's exactly why I don't want it to join the main cast, because its personality will be identical to the one it has in the games, and I don't wanna see a small purple Caillou have an annoying tantrum and cry over something tiny every episode. Sobble's gag was bad enough but Toxel's would be on...
  9. Audino1008

Controversial opinions

It could be a Lycanroc situation. Besides, of course it will evolve, and does it really matter which form? If you really care about this, they could just give the other form to Mustard, and have 2 Single-Strike Urshifus and 2 Rapid-Style Urshifus in the anime. Of course it wouldn't remind a...
  10. Audino1008

Controversial opinions

Probably Kubfu. And after that I can see them giving him a Toxel as a shoulder pet, thoigh I absolutely despise the idea of a Toxel being in the main cast, seeing as every Pokemon currently in the main cast has a personality that is completely centered around the same ideas as their design...
  11. Audino1008

Controversial opinions

Journeys started off with the writers giving Ash all of the most iconic Pokemon he didn't own yet regardless of Generation. Dragonite, Gengar, Lucario... Then they just... Stopped. They filled out the last 2 spots with the most random Gen 8 choices and as much as I love Dracovish, it just feels...
  12. Audino1008

Controversial opinions

Unlike most people I've seen on this site, I actually like the concept of Journeys much more than I like the concept of just a Sword and Shield anime. Now, I still think that Galar deserves a lot more attention, and I totally agree with the idea that Cerise Lab should've been located at Galar...
  13. Audino1008

Controversial opinions

I wonder if he had a near-death experience and if he did I wonder what he saw... What are Pika's religious beliefs?
Back
Top Bottom