Search results for query: *

1. Audino1008

Preview JN084: Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

That's... Actually nearly identical to what I had in mind. I mean, you forgor Gen 7, but that's obviously gotta be Solgaleo... But other than that, my picks are identical to some of yours. You listed every Pokemon I'd choose for each Generation except for 6, and 7 which you completely forgor...
  2. Audino1008

Sigh... I still think giving Ash a mon from each region would've been the best, but now it's just a memory and I'll be forever left thinking what could've been...
  3. Audino1008

Why are so many people convinced that Ash is gonna catch something? "Lucarionite" is in the title, this episode is about getting a Mega Evolution for Lucario and not anyone else. Don't set yourselves up for disappointment. Well, that phrase is basically Journeys' motto, but now it's completely...
  4. Audino1008

For the sole reason that... It would be pretty neat, I guess.
  5. Audino1008

Goh already has Scizor, and tbh I wouldn't mind him getting Mega Stones
  6. Audino1008

What I'm trying to say is that I don't expect a non-filler episode in the next 10 episodes, Journeys may have continuity but it's spread out between a Magneton of filler.
  7. Audino1008

Are you by any chance familiar with a little show called "Pokemon: Journeys"?
  8. Audino1008

I just realized that after this episode we're probably not gonna see Lucario for like 10 episodes, Mega Evolution or not
Back
Top Bottom