Search results for query: *

1. Aulos

What video games are you playing now?

Slowly playing through Pokemon Scarlet DLC. I think I'm pretty much done with the first DLC. Also, playing through Assassin's Creed Odyssey DLC, since I have never played that, only the main story.
  2. Aulos

I ordered a replacement charger for my Switch because my other was missing after my trip. So I've started playing on my Switch again and am starting with finishing up the first Scarlet DLC and then moving onto the second.
  3. Aulos

I'm giving Baldur's Gate III a try. I've never played the franchise before, but it is really talked up and it lets my bard character play a flute instead of only the stereotypical lute or lyre. =D
  4. Aulos

The first Danganronpa was on sale on Switch eShop a few days ago and I'd been meaning to try that franchise for a while, so I picked it up. It's very twisted, but I really enjoyed Ace Attorney and this series certainly shares some elements, even if it's a lot more twisted/horror. Well, I'm...
  5. Aulos

Like a lot of people, the new Zelda. I'm taking it slowly. I got it on launch day but just beat the first boss this evening. Lol.
  6. Aulos

Kirby and The Forgotten Land, I finally got it! I'm toward the end of the third area of levels. It is certainly the most exciting Kirby game for me since Kirby 64. I hope they keep making Kirby games like this and maybe someday get toward the "open" level style of SM64, Sunshine and Odyssey. But...
  7. Aulos

Since getting my new PC I have been playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla, finally. I've fallen out of playing anything else, including FFXIV. But I want to get back into it soon because of the new update.
  8. Aulos

Pokemon Legends Arceus and FFXIV. I can't believe I'm still playing FFXIV. Considering the first time I played it I got burned out after several months, but now I've been playing it consistently for nearly a year. :O
  9. Aulos

With Christmas money, I finally was able to get FFXIV Endwalker, so I've been playing that. I'm still very early on in it and am amazed with how many areas we have explored and yet the quest level is still at 82. lol
  10. Aulos

Still playing Animal Crossing New Horizons, but I'm afraid I've hit kinda a roadblock from getting to get done what I want to. My storage is full, but I have a large loan to pay-off before I can even get a storage increase. D: So now the new furniture items I get I'm having to throw on the...
  11. Aulos

Still playing FFXIV. I now have a Healer (White Mage) and Tank (Dark Knight) at level 80! :O Amazing for me, I know. But I did cheese that leveling up quite a bit with Squadrons, MSQ Roulette, and Trusts. But with tanking I have actually been legitimately Tanking (and did Leveling for weeks to...
  12. Aulos

Still FFXIV. A few days ago I got this relic weapon I have been working really hard for and it is sooo beautiful and I'm so happy! Lol. Now I'm trying to find new goals for me but there's a whole bunch, and of course, each goal leads to more work, such as leveling up crafting/gathering classes.
  13. Aulos

Final Fantasy XIV still. I have been playing a different character from my main a lot and she is up to near the end of Stormblood. I've enjoyed playing different (DPS) classes with her, including Dragoon, which I have found myself really liking quite a bit.
  14. Aulos

I'm still playing Final Fantasy XIV and have been playing it a lot, lately. Too much, in fact. lol
  15. Aulos

Still playing Civilization VI. I was able to get the Gathering Storm EP when it went on a MAJOR sale and I'm glad because the natural disasters are so much fun. lol
  16. Aulos

So I'm continuing to play Civ VI and got the first Expansion. My first game since installing it has been very interesting. I did an Earth map where everyone starts in their real life locations, I chose to play as Rome (since otherwise, if he shows up, he'd be the bane of my existence) and I...
  17. Aulos

Lol. Oh wow. You know, I haven't played the tutorial. And maybe I should. But I think my problems go beyond what the tutorial can fix. It's just a very complicated game and even on the easiest mode I have no chance of taking a victory. =( But hey, I did start a game today where I once again had...
  18. Aulos

I've been trying to play Civilization VI. Keyword: trying. Dear lord, I am so bad at it. But hey, one of the times I ended up sharing a continent with Rome and lets just say that's bad luck. Built a city too close and shortly thereafter they declared war, and seeing as I don't play for military...
  19. Aulos

I'm playing the Crown Tundra DLC for Pokemon Shield.
  20. Aulos

I've been playing a little The Sims. Also, I was playing FFXIV and getting through Shadowbringers but then I ended up at an instance where I have to play with actual people and not the NPCs and I cowered out for now. lol
Back
Top Bottom