Search results for query: *

1. Aulos

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

I'm in Connecticut this week and the weather has been great! A little chilly, but I can't complain about that. I wouldn't have it any other way.
  2. Aulos

It's in the mid 40s and cloudy with some rain. My ideal kind of weather. I'm so happy! =D
  3. Aulos

It's cloudy and in the mid-50s. I love it!
  4. Aulos

Not so great. It's hot and humid today. Last night we had a major wind storm blow through the area. Many lost power. I was fortunate in that I still have power, but we did sustain a little damage, with a very large branch hitting my roof. Very frustrating. We have so many other projects to spend...
  5. Aulos

Temperatures were around 59-60F in the afternoon and evening with overcast, misty weather. Downright lovely! VERY rare that we get weather that nice in May, much less this late in May! I'm glad, too, because if it had been any warmer we would have been dealing with severe thunderstorms...
  6. Aulos

It got up to 79F today. D: It's super warm in my room. I hate it.
  7. Aulos

We had a few days below freezing and quite a bit of sleet, including some thunder sleet. lol But now it's back to the standard non-winter that we typically have down here. sigh 60s on Sunday and Monday. =/
  8. Aulos

Pretty nice, better than it has been. It's been so ridiculously warm. Hard to believe that I might be moving by next winter and thus I might be complaining less about winter next year. =D A girl can dream.
  9. Aulos

It's been too warm for the past few days, and I'm really feeling it in my room. The humidity is unbearable. Winter, who told you that you could go away? COME BACK.
  10. Aulos

Actually kinda cold. The temperatures started out above freezing this morning but by the afternoon it was hovering around 0F. I've never actually seen it that cold during the daytime before. That's always been overnight low territory for us. We got a little snow... Hopefully it doesn't all...
  11. Aulos

Well, to each their own. I get warm very easily. Even temperatures in the 60s with the right (wrong?) conditions (sunny skies, high humidity, no breeze/wind) can be too warm for me.
  12. Aulos

November is supposed to be nice, but sadly this November has been very warm, and it's going to continue that way up until the end of the week. Come on, I'm so ready for highs in the 40s and 50s.
  13. Aulos

I live in Oklahoma and I hate it. I would gladly trade with you. In fact, Rhode Island is one of my prospective choices to move to. I'm envious that you live somewhere that actually has autumn (and human rights).
  14. Aulos

The nights are really cooling off, but the days are still very much unpleasant and hot. It is 84F and sunny today. =/
  15. Aulos

I've been in Boulder, Colorado and the mountains for the last week plus and let me just say that is incredible here! Some days have been hot, but up here in the mountains there have been days in the 50s and 60s! Evenings get really cool to the point where we're cold when we wake up! A nice...
  16. Aulos

Sunny, blazing hot and humid. Ugh.
  17. Aulos

Another nice day. This is so bizarre. Almost makes me think I got teleported to somewhere that actually has Springs. Alas, these nice days are over with tomorrow. =(
  18. Aulos

Believe it or not, it was another nice day. In late May. Nice and cool, cloudy. Low 60s. Perfection.
  19. Aulos

It's in the 50s and overcast (raining on occasion) it's delightful! It feels wonderful in the house. Perfect weather for sleeping under covers. I'm going to try to soak it all up before summer settles in for good.
  20. Aulos

It was unbelievably nice for this time of the year. Most of the day was in the 50s, later in the day it was in the low 60s. Overcast and breezy the whole day. =D
Back
Top Bottom