Search results for query: *

1. Aulos

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (I think it's called?) Except I don't have a PS5 and don't foresee me getting one anytime soon with me moving, so that's going to suck when it comes out. =(
  2. Aulos

The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Pokemon S/V DLC Life By You (FINALLY a The Sims competitor!!!) Might get Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life, as well. I loved A Wonderful Life and Another Wonderful Life on the GCN, but sadly never picked up either of them, only rented them.
  3. Aulos

Add the new Kirby game to the list. I'm really excited for it! It's been a very long time since I've had a Kirby to look forward to.
  4. Aulos

Pokemon Legends: Arceus BOTW2 I might get the Diamond remake IF I have a lot of spare money and there are no other games coming out around that time. But I'm really not pleased with it.
  5. Aulos

Time for an update: Breath of the Wild 2 Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Immortals Fenyx Rising Might be interested in the new Assassin's Creed, as well. I don't like violent video games, but I really did enjoy Odyssey because I'm a history nerd and have always wanted to see that setting...
  6. Aulos

I can't think of any other games than Breath of the Wild 2.
  7. Aulos

Animal Crossing New Horizons Final Fantasy VII Remake The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2
  8. Aulos

Animal Crossing Switch Pokemon Sword/Shield Final Fantasy VII remake (granted it comes out within my lifetime lol. I mean I lived long enough to play KHIII, you can only demand so much in life. =P) Luigi's Mansion 3 (maybe)
  9. Aulos

I need to get caught up in the coming days. I understand most of the story, but not the BBS portion as I only really got through Ventus' story and that was many years ago. None of the BBS stuff makes any sense to me... But that's just kind of par for the course with KH, though, right? lol
  10. Aulos

Okami HD Super Smash Bros Ultimate Kingdom Hearts III Pokemon (2019) I *might* be interested in Assassin's Creed Odyssey just because of the setting. However, I don't really like violence and don't know how much I could really play it. I saw they did something with Origins where they made a...
  11. Aulos

Super Mario Odyssey Kingdom Hearts III Pokemon Switch Managed to add one title as opposed to last month. Lol. What a meh E3.
  12. Aulos

Kingdom Hearts III Super Mario Odyssey Wow, a very short list right now... Not much of interest for now. Super Mario Odyssey was a highly unexpected step in the right direction, though, so I have to give Nintendo credit where it is due.
  13. Aulos

Pokemon Sun, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of Wild, Kingdom Hearts III, and Kingdom Hearts II.8.
  14. Aulos

There are only two games currently, and they're (very likely) still in the distant future - Zelda U and Kingdom Hearts III.
  15. Aulos

Pokemon X, Kingdom Hearts III, Mario Kart 8, and Super Smash Bros. 4. In order of excitement. It's kind of sad that I'm more looking forward to a Mario Kart game than I am a SSB game. I just don't see any reason to believe that SSB4 will be much better than Brawl at this point. =(
Back
Top Bottom