Search results for query: *

1. Aulos

Recent Gaming Purchases

I really shouldn't have... I'm moving, my priorities should be elsewhere. But my Switch has had Joycon drift really bad for a while and I have always wanted pink Joycons. I wish they were more hot pink or magenta, but I love them!
  2. Aulos

Recent Gaming Purchases

I bought Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life. It will go on the backburner for now, but I knew I needed to take this opportunity to get it, since I loved the originals back in the day on the GCN and have regretted never being able to own a copy.
  3. Aulos

Recent Gaming Purchases

I just ordered a used copy of Pokemon Sword. Why? Because I just love Zacian that much, it is my top favorite legendary and I'm sad that I didn't get to have it. Could I have just traded? Yes, but that's complicated. Lol. Plus, I get to replay a Pokemon game and now that I know Pokemon Home has...
  4. Aulos

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought AC:Odyssey and its DLC for PC when it went on sale. I already had it on PS4, but I don't like playing games at the TV anymore and I never did get the DLC before.
  5. Aulos

Recent Gaming Purchases

Persona 4 Golden. I like it, but the time management stuff stresses me out so I take it slow.
  6. Aulos

Recent Gaming Purchases

I ordered Great Ace Attorney Chronicles for Switch. I've been wanting to play this for a very long time. I really wanted to buy Kirby next, but GAAC was $30, so it was a good deal for a game I've been wanting a long time.
  7. Aulos

Recent Gaming Purchases

Pokemon Legends Arceus a week ago. It's so nice to have an income again. =D
  8. Aulos

Recent Gaming Purchases

I own pretty much all of Civ VI now. lol The only one I'm missing is the Portugal pack which I decided to put off because I don't have any interest in ever playing the zombie mode.
  9. Aulos

Recent Gaming Purchases

Still playing Civilization VI. However, I've also picked Final Fantasy XIV back up. I figure I just need to finish Shadowbringers already. Although I'm tempted to spend hours and hours and hours and hours to get the Pegasus mount because I'm shallow like that.
  10. Aulos

Recent Gaming Purchases

I gave in to Super Mario 3D All-Stars on the last day. There are so many things I would have rather spent with that money, but the Switch is just such a good system to invest all kinds of games in, because it's so comfortable and convenient to play handheld. On the other hand, I have relearned...
  11. Aulos

Recent Gaming Purchases

I finally got the DLC for Pokemon Sword/Shield!
  12. Aulos

Recent Gaming Purchases

An automatic payment for NSO. Considering I haven't played the Switch much for the last two months and there aren't really any games in the future that wasn't supposed to happen. Oops.
  13. Aulos

Recent Gaming Purchases

I pre-purchased Animal Crossing New Horizons on my Switch a few days ago.
  14. Aulos

Recent Gaming Purchases

Okami HD on the Switch
  15. Aulos

Recent Gaming Purchases

I bought Persona 5 while it was on sale last week. I really enjoyed what I played, but I have been away from my PS4 since a couple of days after I purchased it. =(
  16. Aulos

Recent Gaming Purchases

Purchased Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer and preloaded it.
  17. Aulos

Recent Gaming Purchases

Yoshi's Island DS on Wii U DS VC. I traded in the game many years back to be able to afford Pokemon Diamond. While YI DS was always a bit of a disappointment for me compared to the original, trading in games just is a big no-no for me (even though Diamond was sooo worth it!), so now I have it...
  18. Aulos

Recent Gaming Purchases

I got Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD ReMIX. Finally, my store didn't get it into stock until what must have been yesterday. =/
  19. Aulos

Recent Gaming Purchases

The original 3DS model is the best, anyway! I wouldn't change mine for the world. Not even the color, because it's blue AND sparkly! ^_^ I see you bought the Pokedex thing... I never did. I'll enjoy getting to see the Pokemon models in 3D for the first time in X.
Back
Top Bottom