Search results for query: *

1. Aulos

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Right? When they started revealing Legends and it was like in the leak I was flipping out. This is so unbelievable. I never saw it coming. This is the kinda ambition that brought us BOTW and Super Mario Odyssey. I never expected it from Pokemon. But I never expected it from Mario either.
  2. Aulos

Oh my god. The DP remakes look cheap. But Pokemon Legends. I am crying. This is so amazing.
  3. Aulos

Neat. I was really worried that this would fall during my vaccine time but it's well before that point.
  4. Aulos

This year is already giving me 2018 vibes after the Nintendo Direct, where Nintendo didn't have a lot of interest to show, IMO. So I'm really hinging on a good Pokemon Diamond/Pearl remake to give me anything this year at this point... if they pull a Lets Go, I might as well just go sell my Switch.
  5. Aulos

I feel like Lets Go Sinnoh is the worst scenario altogether, because it would mean that the Lets Go series took the place of the main remake series. God, that would be such a miserable thing to see.
  6. Aulos

It has always been wrong with Super Smash Bros. Lol. I don't know about Pokemon, though, which is why I'm worried here.
  7. Aulos

No, you're right. I'm talking about the game "Town" (now Little Town Hero), which's name is so forgettable that I actually mixed it up with "Home". Sorry for the mistake.
  8. Aulos

Knowing that they struggled so much to get Sword/Shield out when they did and that they've allocated more of their team toward non-Pokemon projects like Home Town, I really can't see this being the time where they're going to push out a new generation quicker than they ever have before.
  9. Aulos

Rushing out the next generation of games when they could barely rush Gen 8 out two years earlier? That makes no sense.
  10. Aulos

Lets Go style games will never get a purchase from me. $60 is wayyyy too much to spend on a very unambitious 2.5D remake of a Gameboy game. One would think that a second remake of the same game would deserve more ambition, yet the LG style is the very opposite of that. I really hope they don't...
  11. Aulos

I agree with that assessment, but even still, I feel like having a Pokemon Direct and not revealing anything mainline at all (even if it was just a title tease) would feel incredibly anticlimatic. Then again, Nintendo has had no problem being anticlimatic as of late. I know people do like...
  12. Aulos

The problem is that Diamond and Pearl are designed from a 2D framework while Sword and Shield are designed from a 3D framework. Diamond and Pearl would have to be straight-up re-imagined to be put into a 3D framework. It would be really neat to see, but I just don't have faith it will happen...
  13. Aulos

That certainly didn't make them budge with LGP/E. I'd love to believe that they will go all-out with a DPPt remake, but they didn't even do the bare minimum with a GB Pokemon remake, and still sold it as a $60 game on the Switch all of the same.
  14. Aulos

When has it ever been your "most favorite Pokemon"? It's always been the one at the top of the party. My most favorite Pokemon (Cubone) is one I've never really used in battle, so I've never really had the opportunity to have it following me thanks to the way they programmed that feature. =/...
Back
Top Bottom