Search results for query: *

1. Aulos

Things that frustrate you in games?

This is honestly the prime reason I couldn't go on with Paper Mario Sticker Star. There was no level up system or anything. You fought enemies, wasted stickers, and your only reward was ...more stickers. That was it. Field enemy battles in RPGs are, TBH, already a pretty annoying mechanic...
  2. Aulos

I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about here. I'm talking about games that only allow you to save at certain points instead of letting you freely save anywhere. It has nothing to do with points of no return, unless the game also doesn't have multiple save files, which is a separate...
  3. Aulos

Save points. We should be able to save anywhere we want. Save points are so antiquated and make me nervous. I don't play games for too long due to various reasons so I need to put it down for a while. I like to know that I can save so I won't lose my data if a random power outage happens or...
  4. Aulos

Random enemy encounters can be really frustrating at times. It's like games know when you don't want them and send them very frequently, but then when you're trying to grind all of the sudden they stop appearing altogether. Status effects that effect the enemy much less than you. These were the...
  5. Aulos

Rubberband AI - like in Burnout 3, if anybody has played that. That game frustrated me so much until I figured out what was going on. >.> Also... The Sims 3... That game frustrates me. Well, maybe not the game itself, but the way EA handled it. It really represents everything wrong you can do...
Back
Top Bottom