Search results for query: *

1. Aulos

Your unpopular music/film/tv opinons

You might be right that's an unpopular opinion. I tried to watch Clannad, but the character designs were just so ugly. I can't think of any other series where I've been so negatively opinionated about artstyle. IIRC pretty much everything aside from the characters' faces were actually quite...
  2. Aulos

The fact that it has a completely unique title with no relation to Sound! Euphonium has always confused me. Has this movie been legally released in the West? Since I watched both seasons, it'd be nice to get to watch this.
  3. Aulos

Well, I mean he's a total creep, of which pretty much his entire personality and scenes are based off of that fact. I wouldn't care if he was a "better looking" character, it wouldn't change anything. Sadly, a whole lot of MHA's humor is trashy like that, but Mineta still sticks out like a sore...
  4. Aulos

Right on! I thought some of the specials were boring, but I didn't grow up with it (G3 MLP came out when I was in my mid teens), and it wasn't aimed toward my age group, so I forgive it for that. My favorite character is Minty, though! I think she's adorable. The Christmas special was really...
  5. Aulos

The 80s was not a very good time for music I like the cartoons I watch today just as much (if not more) than the ones I watched back in the 90s as a kid I enjoy all My Little Pony generations. I think Classical music is just as full of excitement as any kind of Pop/Rock is, and have never...
Back
Top Bottom