Search results for query: *

1. Aulos

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

The registration is a way of helping people who haven't already completed the Pokedex keep track of how close they are to finishing the Pokedex. This is my point, there is nothing to help you tally how close you are to completing the whole Pokedex or not.
  2. Aulos

@Esserise You just seem to be missing the point. For completionists there is a big thing missing here. If you were wanting to complete the Pokedex would you want to have a game where the majority of Pokemon can't even be registered and thus don't count toward any tally whatsoever in the game...
  3. Aulos

No, it's not about starting from scratch every single time, nor is it about seeing Pokedex entries. It's that if you transfer your Pokemon over into Sun/Moon, the ones that are not in the Alolan Pokedex will not be registered at all in anything. You never are able to see your completion of the...
  4. Aulos

I don't care about the Shiny Charm. I'm frustrated by the fact that there are a ton of Pokemon that exist that are not registered by the game. A great part of the post-game is trying to collect as many Pokemon as you can, and in this game they aren't even registered. It makes the whole thing...
  5. Aulos

Yes, I certainly noticed that the National Dex is in Poke Bank. Once I realized that I instantly lost interest in the game. I shouldn't have to pay any extra fees to get a National Dex. Ridiculous.
  6. Aulos

Before I post this, which I'm sure has been discussed to death, I'll note that and I'm completely out of the loop - I just finally started playing this game after I dropped it back in late November (I had beat the main storyline but not the post-game storyline)... and now after using the QR...
  7. Aulos

Well, I was never someone who complained about the difficulty of X/Y. Grinding is hellish in this game. The SOS mechanic causes double teaming that puts the Pokemon I'm trying to train at a great disadvantage, especially because of what I mentioned in my last post about the AI's Pokemon moves...
  8. Aulos

The game felt too short and also too frustrating. I really felt like this game just tried to be annoying. My Pokemon team felt incredibly weak in this game. The enemies can take them down with ease, while moves that usually take them down in one shot do not anymore. Yet, sometimes the AI was...
Back
Top Bottom