Search results for query: *

1. Aulos

What's the last dream you had?

I had at least two different dreams last night. The first one wasn't very interesting. It was me having joined an ensemble with a director I was completely unfamiliar with, just fabricated by my brain for the dream. Lol. The thing about it was that instead of oboe or bassoon, I was playing alto...
  2. Aulos

I had a dream where I had gone to Massachusetts. It is a trip my family and I plan to make early next year hopefully (in hopes my family likes it and wants to move there like I do). However, the most I remember was getting on the plane to go back home to Oklahoma. D: For some reason it wasn't my...
  3. Aulos

I dreamed that I got on a plane (something I haven't done in well over a decade and am anxious about doing again) and flew to where my current biggest crush is. I didn't fly there for that reason but I got to spend a lot of time with her. This is the second dream I've had where I spent time...
  4. Aulos

Last night I had a dream that I was back in college. I have these all of the time, I swear. D: but this one was a little different in that I was taking a math class. :eek: Math is the bane of my existence, and in reality I took my last math class something like 14 years ago. But in this dream...
  5. Aulos

I had two dreams that were similar in theme. First one was for some reason I was going in an abandoned mall that had a community of people. While in there, one person went up to fix a crack in a tall glass-like dome ceiling but made it larger instead and the whole place began collapsing and I...
  6. Aulos

I had a very unpleasant nightmare last night. On my phone there was this app that was creating real life horror creatures and the like in real life. I was desperately trying to turn it off before I got hurt, but nothing was working. I was under the impression that the app was unknowingly put on...
  7. Aulos

I kept waking up last night, and every time I went back to sleep I had a new dream. But every. single. one. featured my ex-girlfriend. I got over her over half a decade ago. It's been over for a very long time. Why am I still dreaming about her? It's just flat out weird at this point, because...
  8. Aulos

Okay, so I've gotta write this one down because it was a little odd, but also almost cohesive. I was in... I want to say a choir room or something and that was wrapping up and this guy approached me. This guy was fantasy-like and the idea was that he had some power over me or something. Hard to...
  9. Aulos

Note: This one ends on a dark note I had a dream where I was driving a car. Now note, I don't drive, I can't drive. In this dream I was somehow doing it and it felt freeing, but then I realized that I was bad at it and I ran into something and ruined the car. For some reason I "forgot" about...
  10. Aulos

I had a dream where both of my maternal side grandparents were still alive. Usually these dreams don't even try to explain anything. But this dream was explaining to me that when I thought my grandfather died, he was somehow revived, or didn't die or something. The dream did not try to explain...
  11. Aulos

I've been having a lot of music ensemble dreams lately. Hey, at least I'm not dreaming of my unrequited love (those dreams put me in quite a distressed state when I wake up). But both types of dreams are actually me pining for that I can't currently have, and are thus both kinda painful. Last...
  12. Aulos

It was a jumbled mess of a dream where I was on a trip, but also during this time a Pokemon Direct came out and in the Direct they announced a "new" pair of games that was just another rehash of Gen I games and featured only Gen I Pokemon again and I was a bit frustrated.
  13. Aulos

Pretty weird dream last night. lol A group including me ended up in either Africa or India. It was unclear. The first area of the dream was like US suburbs and I remember thinking "This doesn't seem like it belongs here", but then I met an individual who reminded me of a maintenance guy I used...
  14. Aulos

I had a dream where it was already Spring and trees were blooming and I was getting depressed and wondered why winter passed so quickly. I was so glad when I woke up and it's December.
  15. Aulos

This one (or maybe two different related ones?) was very vivid and actually gave me a sensation of "It's not real?" when I woke up. The first dream was very bizarre and depressing at first. It involves my ex (whom I have no clue why I dream about almost 5 years after getting over) but was very...
  16. Aulos

A bizarre dream that started out more down-to-earth. Some ensemble I was in was on a trip to Canada. Somewhere down the line I decided I didn't want to go so I ended up back at home. But then I thought "We were going to Canada, it'd be the furthest North I've been by a wide margin. I can not...
  17. Aulos

I had a dream where I was a part of an ensemble again which seemed to be one at the university I graduated from a couple of years ago. My brain is shaming me for not being able to be in ensembles regularly as of late, isn't it? Very detailed dream. I wasn't the only oboist, even though I was at...
  18. Aulos

I had a dream where I was at my first university - the one I dropped out of. I've been dreaming of being there a lot lately. I don't understand why my dreams are focusing on that university. It's sad I had to drop out and all, but that was a long time ago and I have since gone to another...
  19. Aulos

I've been having a lot of weird, vivid dreams lately. I know even last night's was a lot, but what I remember doesn't paint that picture. I had that lovely kind of dream where my need to use the bathroom enters the dream and in the dream I have to go and I'm looking for a bathroom but can never...
  20. Aulos

My sister and nephew were coming to some important appointment in my hometown and I was there, too. For some reason they came to town in a plane that my sister was driving. It was kind of funny in my dream because at first I was like "This is completely normal" but then I was like "Wait, what?"...
Back
Top Bottom