Search results for query: *

1. Aulos

Speculation Generation VIII Games Speculation

Oh, I remember taking Medieval England a few years back and the poor area was just invaded time and time again, by the Romans, by the Normans, by the Anglo-Saxons... Lol. Anyway, a Greece inspired region would be really neat. However, I would have honestly preferred it to have been Generation...
  2. Aulos

I wish they'd do a colder climate region for once. We've now had TWO tropical-ish regions. That's pretty boring, IMO. Give us a Greenland or Iceland region next!
  3. Aulos

The Sims 3 is an odd game to bring up. The game is a completely different concept from something like Pokemon, or the style of open-world it would have. As a long-time player of The Sims series, I can tell you that although The Sims 3 is lacking in some places, it does not at all have the...
  4. Aulos

You hope that the series remains non-open world? I think one of my main issues with Sun/Moon is how they feel so...limited. Like more limited than previous Pokemon games. I'd like to see this alleviated. The extremely limited areas to surf, and only select places to fish certainly didn't help...
Back
Top Bottom