Search results for query: *

1. Aulos

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

I feel like my feelings of utter "meh" toward this title are beginning to stand on more solid ground. Oh well, I suppose it was a large task to not disappoint me by rehashing games that were disappointing to me to begin with.
  2. Aulos

What do we really know that changes anything? The photo taking picture is cute (still a better feature than the Pokemon following feature), but not a game-seller for me. What else is there?
  3. Aulos

Anything that rehashes the Sun/Moon games has a giant mountain to climb to even be able to begin to be among the best in the franchise, IMO. I suppose it's a little harsh to judge the lack of news for this game so far, though. This isn't quite like The Sims 4 where no news was revealed for a...
  4. Aulos

The lack of news on the game is quite telling. You always see this happen with games that don't have much new to offer.
  5. Aulos

I'm disappointed by default because Sun/Moon were very disappointing and a rehash of them was the last thing on my wanted list. However, there's too little information to properly judge them at this point. I do think it's inevitable they will remain unexciting, but not much has been shown so I...
Back
Top Bottom