Search results for query: *

1. Aulos

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

I'd gladly have traded the 1524th Fire Emblem character in the DLC for a Pokemon, but what can we do?
  2. Aulos

I totally wasn't expecting the last pick to be anything special, but then it was Sora! TBH, Sora has been on my list of most wanted since perhaps the mid 2000s when I first played KH. But I had really given up on there being any chance of it, and the majority of SSB DLC characters were so...
  3. Aulos

Sephiroth seems like one I might want someday. Most of the DLC has been forgettable. Like literally, when Sephiroth was revealed I was trying to recall who the last character was. I had completely forgotten about the Minecraft character (and honestly, wish it could have stayed that way lol)
  4. Aulos

I would have gladly taken Waluigi over Steve. Waluigi deserves better.
  5. Aulos

I shut the stream off the instant it was revealed who it was. That character was in leaks for the base-game and I always hated the idea of him. Also the Minecraft creator is a transphobic jerk, I don't like his works being honored like this. Haven't bought a single character since Joker...
  6. Aulos

I don't know that it was ever confirmed, it just seems to be something that is nearly a given. Surely the prospect of a whole another Fighter's Pass after the first one, when they were only really thinking of making another character or two is a lot. Plus, this fighter's pass has a sixth...
  7. Aulos

I really couldn't care less for ARMS, so this character reveal brings me no excitement. However, I am glad to see they went with a first party franchise and I hope they keep that up and add more first party characters than third party characters for this final pass.
  8. Aulos

I would be so frustrated if they added Cinderace. There are already two fully evolved Fire Starters in the roster. There's only one Water, and there aren't any Grass. Now I'm not saying that balance means anything to the developers, but it certainly does bother me.
  9. Aulos

I'm not convinced that a complete trio of fully evolved starters is even on their mind. The inclusion of Incineroar instead of Decidueye certainly went against that for me. Now I know that Charizard is a part of Pokemon Trainer's moveset in Ultimate, but I still think it counts as a fully...
  10. Aulos

Mario as well as Pokemon are the big top-tier franchises that no one should be surprised to see new character additions from. They are both pretty much the mascots of Nintendo. But Fire Emblem? Fire Emblem is no where near on the same level... Like not even remotely close. It is definitely a...
  11. Aulos

I don't even know who Terry is. =/ I've played Persona 5 and some Dragon Quest XI. TBH, of the DLC characters, (even though I really like Joker's inclusion personally) Banjo & Kazooie and Hero have been the only ones that have been appropriate IMO. Both characters (well Hero's more than one...
  12. Aulos

I thought the idea that we won't have anymore character reveals until next year was a bit odd. Especially since there are already a lot of leaks for the next one and have been for a little while.
  13. Aulos

We have to wait until next year? Where was that said? Oh well, I'm convinced they won't add anymore characters I want anyway.
  14. Aulos

I don't even get why these people even care so much. So many gamers are just so immature, so set on "my way is the only right way" when it doesn't even in the slightest bit matter how someone else plays the game. If you can play the game your way, and someone else can play the game their way...
  15. Aulos

Hey, please no male pronouns. I am a woman. Anyway, yes, I hate Incineroar. It is one of my least favorite Pokemon designs ever, and it making it into Ultimate was like so bad. Still very much is. But getting to do an all-out attack on it with Joker is priceless.
  16. Aulos

Sorry in advance for the hate, but I just couldn't resist posting this. It was worth every single penny of my $6 to get to do this to Incineroar:
  17. Aulos

I loved how they made such a big deal about the 3.0.0 update but then were like "You'll have to wait to find out what it is". Like, wow, that was kind of a buzzkill. Maybe I'm wrong, my hype for the game just really died a long time ago so they can't make me excited with such a vague teaser.
  18. Aulos

Oh geez, I can't imagine all I've missed out on, then!
  19. Aulos

Does anyone know how often the in-game shop that sells the music, outfits, etc. changes? I thought it was daily, but I came back to it earlier today and noticed it had changed from earlier in the day.
  20. Aulos

I wonder if they could just go for the "P" from the "P5" logo used in the trailer. I don't know if the series has a history of being shortened to that P (I've only played Persona 5 so far) but at the very least it could work as a general Persona symbol.
Back
Top Bottom