Search results for query: *

1. Aulos

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

They'd really have to reimagine and remake Kalos to do that since the original Kalos is stuck in 2.5D style. It would be a dream come true for me, since I love Kalos and would love to see it in a more 'mature' (for lack of a better term) style, but it would be a lot of work at this point.
  2. Aulos

Not a big fan of any of the starters. I typically am not. I always pick the water one, anyway. I hope it pulls an Oshawott and evolves into something really neat in the end that I love.
  3. Aulos

Is that UK region? Yessss. I listened to British Folk pretty much exclusively in the last 24 hours in hopes to summon that. =P
  4. Aulos

It's a Fire starter. The chances of it getting better as it evolves are incredibly slim looking back, sorry to say. lol (not that I personally dislike the sheep, and its final evolution can't be worse than Incineroar. It just can't)
  5. Aulos

Or more accurately - Pokemon Lets Go Sell My Switch Because I'm Done
  6. Aulos

They already did the fire horse concept with Ponyta/Rapidash, though. Certainly would be nice to get a fire starter that didn't turn into anything anywhere near the abomination that is Incineroar, though. I'm always for more horse Pokemon, though. And dog Pokemon.
  7. Aulos

They did that for Sun/Moon because it was the twentieth anniversary game. That's not to say they won't do it anyway, but they don't really have an excuse this time.
  8. Aulos

Are we all supposed to care about the movies?
  9. Aulos

Yeah, pretty much nothing was actually shown there, so if we got a "trailer" like that it wouldn't reveal anything and would just make people here more impatient.
  10. Aulos

I can understand the concern about all of the regions being purely Western now, though. I just don't want anymore tropical/hot regions for a while. Unfortunately, it appears that a lot of non-Western cultures are located in those kinds of regions. So it's kind of either we get another Western...
  11. Aulos

No thanks to Egypt. Too hot, too sandy. I know that GF would add their variety to it, but much like Alola, the region's true nature would be present throughout the vast majority of the region, meaning it would still be mostly be a sandy, hot region. Enough hot regions!
  12. Aulos

Pokemon is our only hope of hearing anything any time soon. Animal Crossing we'll very likely be waiting until E3. sigh
  13. Aulos

...Wow. Does this person even want to seem credible, because thinking that the Pokemon Twitter posting Nidoking, as they have been doing the rest of Gen I Pokemon, coincides with their King/Queen "leak" is so silly I can't even start.
  14. Aulos

It's true that we have known about them being in development for a long time which is different from anything we've experienced before (or at least recently). However, I don't think that means that they won't just drop titles and a vague video on us like they did for Sun/Moon. It would be...
  15. Aulos

To be fair, a big seller could always be up Nintendo's sleeve unannounced. And something being a "big seller" doesn't mean it'd be exciting to us, much like NSMB games sell very well (better than 3D Mario games IIRC) even though a lot of us pass over them because they're so samey. With that...
  16. Aulos

Yeah, that's actually why I said I wouldn't put it past GameFreak. I wanted so bad to believe that screenshot was fake, but it wasn't. Thankfully this one is.
  17. Aulos

Aside from the character model this looks like an N64 game with "HD" lighting. It's awful. If this hadn't already been proven fake I honestly wouldn't be able to put it past GameFreak, though.
  18. Aulos

Yes, I can attest to the Switch being a much more comfortable portable system. I remember how much playing Mario Kart 7 on the 3DS cramped me up, but I could play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on the Switch for long amounts of time and had no problems at all.
  19. Aulos

Off-topic, but I heard last week that it snowed in Athens. It wasn't much, but it was more than we can get where I live. *sigh* Of course, that is rare in Athens, so I don't know that it says much. Greece is an interesting region idea, but I think there would be some backlash to another region...
  20. Aulos

I believe the first Pokemon mainline Pokemon game announced in a Direct was X/Y. That was still back in the early years of Nintendo Directs. GF had not utilized Directs before that point, but has since utilized them to announce both Generation VI and VII, along with Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon...
Back
Top Bottom