Search results for query: *

1. Aulos

What was the last thing that made you happy?

I'm happy that I'm in Connecticut! It's so beautiful up here! I wish I could have my dog brought up here and just move here already! lol
  2. Aulos

It's Friday!!! Yay! Also, it was a nice, chilly, overcast day. I went for a walk to the store. lol
  3. Aulos

Due to being in an ensemble related, I've (and everyone else in the ensemble) been invited to be in the pep band for a local university for one game. It's a very casual affair. Now, you see, oboe and bassoon (the two instruments I play) are not pep band instruments, so... I finally got an excuse...
  4. Aulos

I got to go see a live performance of early music. My first time getting to do so, in fact. :O It was my first time actually hearing a harpsichord in person, I'm afraid to say. For shame, I know. (I have heard crumhorns before, as I have played one!) Early music just doesn't have much of a...
  5. Aulos

Not having a headache today.
  6. Aulos

The weather is nice and cool and it's overcast today.
  7. Aulos

Two things: I am scheduled for my first dose of the Coronavirus vaccine late this week, and I also am finding that I am losing weight nicely. My BMI is very close to being normal now.
Back
Top Bottom