Search results for query: *

1. Aulos

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

The new Pokemon aside, one thing about this video stood out to me: the clashing art/graphical styles. If Pokemon LGP/E are so based off of Pokemon GO, why are the two styles so drastically different? I'm now curious to see what LGP/E would have looked like if they had gone with the Pokemon GO...
  2. Aulos

Well, the male character apparently isn't Red. You know, if he was, I'd be pretty ticked off if the female protagonist was someone other than Leaf (you know, what they did in HG/SS, replacing the original Crystal female protagonist), but seeing as he is not, I'm not bothered. Although it would...
  3. Aulos

I'm right there with you, and I don't feel bad hoping that these games don't sell well. Nintendo is a big company that has had a lot of recent success with the Switch. They can afford to take a hit from a single game underperforming. Besides, when it comes down to it, I am a customer, not an...
  4. Aulos

So they'll take Megas from Generation VI and Alolan variations from Gen VII, but we still can't even have post-Gen I evolutions of Gen I Pokemon. Not making a whole lot of sense to me.
  5. Aulos

I understand that. However, Nintendo has shown that they not only have the potential of making them work that way, but they have. I suppose Animal Crossing was especially susceptible to it after the e-Cards from way back in the GCN days, but still it is disgusting. Furniture I wanted really...
  6. Aulos

The Amiibo cards for Animal Crossing New Leaf are equivalent, though.
  7. Aulos

I think Super Mario Odyssey's content is all available without Amiibos, but I know that Breath of the Wild's is not. Sure, it's not game-changing content like in a F2P mobile game. But still without Amiibos you can't even have a classic Link tunic/hat, Epona, etc. All of those are only available...
  8. Aulos

Sadly, some companies have started adding microtransactions in their full-price console/PC games. It is not getting those companies a good reputation, but they're doing it nevertheless. Recently Reggie said in an interview that lootboxes (essentially the absolute worst kind of...
  9. Aulos

I'll follow the rules, but I don't really much care for the comparisons you made here. You're comparing hateful terms used against minorities who have no control over what they are with a silly term for people who spend a lot of money on microtransactions. I also find it a little unnerving that...
  10. Aulos

Actually from everything that has been said, I'd assume that it is actually is quite accurately "Core Series: Lite Version". GF has said it is a part of the mainline series, have they not? They say they want it to be a game that will appeal to everyone. Options are how you appeal to everyone...
  11. Aulos

I just really don't understand why they couldn't have made it an optional feature. I don't get why they have to act like it's an either or situation when it could have just been optional. Like in the options menu Wild Pokemon Battle System: Classic Style or Pokemon GO Style. But nope, everyone...
  12. Aulos

It's true that it might be a roadblock for many, but you have to realize what kind of market "F2P" mobile games are. There are people who will spend $500 on a single mobile game in just one week. If you think I'm joking or exaggerating, I'm not. At all. Of course, those people aren't the...
  13. Aulos

But you can't just isolate the instance when both Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi were good to make this point you're making. Your original point was that Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi could continue to coexist without messing up the Paper Mario series and that's NOT what happened. Was the Mario...
  14. Aulos

Except that is exactly what happened. The Paper Mario series is now a shell of its former self and the direction of the series is disliked by a wide variety of people. It is no longer even in the same genre. Nintendo's justification? They have said there's only room for one Mario RPG and that...
  15. Aulos

I mean, experimentation could be a good thing. The problem is that they really think that changing the Pokemon wild battle system to be like Pokemon GO's is one of these 'experiments'. Is it changing the core formula? Well, yes... But not exactly in a positive way, and it's nothing revolutionary...
  16. Aulos

That pretty much contradicts what has been confirmed. They even went out of their way to say that the Pokemon that can be brought from Pokemon GO are only the Kanto ones.
  17. Aulos

Indeed, this is literally just remaking the same ol' Kanto in Generation VI 2.5D style in HD. It's not impressive at all. It might have flown on the 3DS, but not on a system that has Breath of the Wild. There's no actual attempt to reimagine the region in a 3D environmental framework. Like I...
  18. Aulos

Yes, I've heard of that. However, I'm susceptible to caring too much about fictional beings... So I'd be putting the Eevee that is supposed to be my partner in the box and that wouldn't feel right to me.
  19. Aulos

*If* I were getting the game (which I'm almost certainly not at this point), I would prefer Eevee... Except it can't evolve apparently, which would not make it useful at all. You see, I can't even answer this question without feeling incredible disappointment for these games. =/
  20. Aulos

Huh? Where was that confirmed? That's certainly nice news. Now if only it could carry onto the real Pokemon game coming next year. If only. =(
Back
Top Bottom