1. Aulos

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

2019 was really not a good year. There was one great thing about it and that was coming out to my family and finally gaining acceptance.
  2. Aulos

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

More than anything I love the time of the year. November and December are the best time of the year, when summer is long gone and Spring - my most dreaded season - is far, far away. Even when life is otherwise depressing, there's always a spark in me at this time of the year. Late autumn/winter...
  3. Aulos

The first system I ever played was the NES. Playing NES games are some of my first memories. It had to have been in the early 90s. The NES was a family system. I have no idea when my parents got it. The first system that was actually mine, either a SNES or GB. I can't actually tell you which...
  4. Aulos

I appreciate all of the winter love in this topic. In real life, I always feel completely outnumbered. No one I know IRL actually appreciates winter. You'd think that in the south people would appreciate winter better, because it's not super cold or anything, it's just a nice break from the...
  5. Aulos

Winter. Not only is winter the only nice season where I live, but I also just love it personally. I'm the reverse of most people in that Spring makes me depressed and Winter makes me happy. I even love the look of dormant nature. The bare trees, the yellow/brown grasses, they contrast so well...
  6. Aulos

My favorite kind of weather is when it’s in the upper 40s/lower 50s with overcast skies, wind/a breeze, and mist. I despise sunny, hot, humid, stale weather. It doesn’t take much to inch too close to those conditions for me, so I prefer it chilly. If I have to wear a jacket to be comfortable...
  7. Aulos

I’ve never really cosplayed, but the first characters that come to mind are Lucina from FE and Xion from KH. If I wanted to crossplay, I’d definitely do adult Simon from Gurren Lagann.
  8. Aulos

Well, I don't want to turn this topic political... So, to put it simply, Trump panders to the Religious Right. One major way this has gone down is Supreme Court nominations, and very recently the Trump administration sent a case to the Supreme Court that would make it legal to fire LGBT people...
  9. Aulos

A lot of things scare me that range from irrational phobias to more rational. Bugs The dark Heights Closed spaces Deep water Tornadoes Hurricanes Sink holes Earthquakes Dead/decaying bodies and bones Zombies/creatures that eat people/pets The Religious Right having control over the government...
  10. Aulos

I've always associated myself with Ice. It's beautiful and I can not stand the heat. I live somewhere where there is too much heat and never enough ice/snow. Let me change that. =P
  11. Aulos

Nah, I think if they really existed we'd have a better grasp on them than mere personal experiences. EDIT: Are aliens really considered supernatural? I'm open to the idea of aliens because the concept of them is very plausible. The concept of them having super advanced technology and having...
  12. Aulos

Finding a weird food combination would be incredibly hard for me, because I'm already so grossed out by the majority of foods to begin with. The only thing I've got is that I like to put on salt on pretty much everything. lol (except for sweets)
  13. Aulos

Move to New England or Canada. Pay off student loans and medical bills. Take care of my medical issues. Tour through Europe. Buy lots of wind instruments! (I'd totally get a Loree oboe, an English horn and then a whole collection of reproductions of historical wind instruments). Of course, I'd...
  14. Aulos

I don't really know for sure. It might have been that I needed an active Pokemon community and Serebii's forums just weren't cutting it for me. It might also have been that I was just wondering why I hadn't joined Bulbagarden yet. I'd surely known about the site for many years before but had...
  15. Aulos

I would like to do something in musicology (music history). That most likely means becoming a professor, but I also think it would be neat to teach other musical things, like Woodwind Methods. Woodwind Methods at the university I went for my Bachelor's degree included teaching the history of the...
  16. Aulos

I've got nothing. Lol. I don't drink caffeine anymore, and back when I did it didn't help me anyway. When I get sleepy mid-day, I just lay down. Sometimes I fall asleep, sometimes I just close my eyes. Either way, it helps rejuvenate me.
Back
Top Bottom