Search results for query: *

1. Aulos

The Bulbagarden Community Question Thread [v3.0]

Fictional, definitely a unicorn. I love unicorns! Real, I love dogs, especially French and English bulldogs and I always want to have them.
  2. Aulos

Ah, yes, I'm really influenced by the seasons and weather. Autumn and Winter fill me with joy, while Spring and Summer fill me with dread and depress me. Cooler weather (60sF and below) make me really happy, along with overcast days, wind and drizzle/mist. Hot, sunny, stale days are the worst...
  3. Aulos

Visit bad people and mess with/scare the heck out of them.
  4. Aulos

Definitely would have to go back to late high school or early college (like first semester) to fix my handling (more like non-handling) of health issues that came up. Really, I would give anything to have a second chance at that.
  5. Aulos

I'm sorry about that. Don't worry, my wish could never come true, anyway.
  6. Aulos

Hm... Well, I don't know much about the climate where you live. Is it the hot versus dry season pattern? That'd be so depressing for me.
  7. Aulos

How about I just say the warmer seasons? That takes care of nearly everything annoying - bugs, severe thunderstorms/tornadoes, heat, etc.,etc. Sure, the whole world might collapse, but hey, at least there'd be beautiful SNOW and no bugs!
  8. Aulos

Oh, yeah, the world is chalk full of bad leaders right now. I'm speaking from the US side of things, though.
  9. Aulos

IDK. >.< I did some modding for a The Sims game to make some plants change with the seasons that EA hadn't programmed to do so, but that is coding (and very simple coding at that) and not creation, so IDK... I'm in the planning stages of maybe doing a composition in the style of an early...
  10. Aulos

My goal for this year (which needs to happen ASAP) is finding a new job where I can work pain-free full time. With my chronic pain I can't handle my retail job anymore, and have cut down to only two days (which is way too much for me to be working and hurts so bad). It is limiting everything in...
Back
Top Bottom