Search results for query: *

1. Aulos

What Pokémon Type Are You? (Based on Music Tastes!)

Unfortunately the creator of this clearly doesn't understand classical music. I guess in the same way I don't understand a lot of pop music because there are countless genres in the image that I've never heard of. Lol.
  2. Aulos

One of the Rock genres paired with Classical in this case is Progressive Rock, and that kinda makes sense, because Progressive Rock artists/bands (especially Symphonic Prog) were influenced by classical music directly and tried to bring that complexity to rock music. Still, whoever made this...
  3. Aulos

British Folk artists of the folk revival scene liked to mix in some medieval/Renaissance traits into their music every once in a while. Sometimes just instruments. But sometimes more, like this one, which is based strongly off of a medieval French piece by Guillaume de Machaut of the same name...
  4. Aulos

I assume that "chamber music" has to refer to classical music pieces for small ensembles, like quartets or quintets. I don't know if there's some non-classical music context, I certainly have never heard of it. With that said, chamber music is certainly an interesting choice to pair with the...
  5. Aulos

I saw this in another community, and thought I might share. (it includes some fictional Pokemon types, don't know what to think of that, but oh well) I haven't even heard of most of these genres! :lapras: As for me, Dragon is definitely my primary type, as I regularly listen to and love...
Back
Top Bottom