Search results for query: *

1. Aulos

Controversial Pop Culture Opinions.

It's hard to find any kind of music that gets on my nerves as much as country music. As I said, it is the bane of me. Plenty of other music I don't care for, and I bet I wouldn't care for what you're talking about, but I can't really speak on that as I don't know who any of those people are. I...
  2. Aulos

You are so lucky! You have no idea. Can't even go to a restaurant without hearing that nonsense where I live. I only hope that it is not played as much once I move up north. Also, aren't Lynyrd Skynyrd and CCR more Southern Rock? I've never thought of them as country at all.
  3. Aulos

Hey now. I've recently gotten back into listening some of the pop and rock from the early 2000s that I loved in my early teens - Michelle Branch, Vanessa Carlton, Staind, Fuel, etc. Is that immature and suspicious of me? =( Listening to the music I loved at all points of my life up to now is...
  4. Aulos

Hey, we're exactly half a year away from Christmas Eve, which made me think of giving one, or two unpopular opinions. Yes, I can tie them together! 1. Even as a former retail worker, I have never been able to understand the collective hate for Christmas music. Listen, the music they forced on...
  5. Aulos

I have a number of music-related ones. lol ~I could blanket say I don't like music that is more electronic, but that's not purely true. However, it is largely true. For the most part, the most electronic I like is electric guitar and hammond organ. Synthesizers, drum machines, and autotune take...
Back
Top Bottom