Search results for query: *

1. Aurorus

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

As seen on this page, I'm curious as to why the sprites for Gen 8 Pokemon seem to be larger than others when they seem to be the same size in terms of the actual sprite itself. It's really jarring. They are also centered where the others aren't. Is there a way to fix this? Something I could do?
  2. Aurorus

I think that the rest of Sun & Moon's episodes should count, but not the new series. I mean technically Ash has been a champion since the Orange League arc, but those weren't counted. After the new series starts I think Ash might be "reset" again, in which case we shouldn't count those episodes.
  3. Aurorus

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but here is a list of all the sprites in Sword and Shield's code.
  4. Aurorus

I want to reiterate this. I don't really have anything to add but why would I want to know the egg groups of the Pokemon learning the move? Frankly, it's useless information. If you must have it there, then you shouldn't have taken out the typing. Knowing the typing of a Pokemon that learns the...
  5. Aurorus

Could I suggest turning editing back on? I don't think there is a need for it to be restricted anymore. The game is out.
Back
Top Bottom