Search results for query: *

1. AvidPSFan

Pokeshipping General Discussion

I know you're not supposed to double post, but has anyone seen this video?
  2. AvidPSFan

You're probably right, but one can dream. Also, Happy Valentine's Day everyone. New Topic so this thread can keep going. Ash and Misty are together and decide to go on vacation in Alola. What would be the places Ash would want to show Misty? EDIT: I guess I'll answer my own question. I think...
  3. AvidPSFan

I like this idea. We'd get to see that Misty and Brock are still supporting Ash after all this time and it affords another opportunity for Pokeshippy interactions.
  4. AvidPSFan

I'll start a new topic. Do you think Misty and Brock will make another appearance in Sun and Moon?
  5. AvidPSFan

I haven't been on here in over 4 years. I'll just say this. I'm glad we got the episodes we did with Misty and Brock. Ash's reactions to Misty were cute, the flirty teasing was back, and it reassured me that Pokeshipping still has a chance, however small. And it was great to see the original...
  6. AvidPSFan

Happy Pokeshipping Day! Funny video, by the way.
  7. AvidPSFan

I mostly look at fanart and occasionally read fanfics. I used to read fanfic a lot more years ago. I don't look at PS doujinshi much, but the ones I've seen are good. I just wish I could understand them.
  8. AvidPSFan

For me, it's people who bring up clearly dub only hints as evidence like "Misty's song" or that whole "You and I will be married someday too" quote from The Heartbreak of Brock. Also, Pokeshippers who unnecessarily bash rival ships. Now, I will bash a rival ship, but only in retaliation if they...
  9. AvidPSFan

I agree. In fact, some of my favorite couples have significant differences between them and that's what draws me to them. The chemistry that comes from those differences.
  10. AvidPSFan

DEAD @ the caption! But yeah, good catch. This isn't the only time Misty has shown she worries more over Ash than Delia.
  11. AvidPSFan

I think it can be called a hint. Misty has never reacted that strongly when someone else was in possible danger. Shows how much she cares about his safety. As to why it wasn't included, I don't know. Maybe they thought it would push PS too much considering all the other hints we got in the film.
  12. AvidPSFan

Hey everyone! Loving the new layout. And I always thought that PS would happen at the end of the anime, if it happened at all, much like the rest of you. I think Misty was axed because they were starting a new arc of the series and with that new arc had to come a change to the lineup. They did...
  13. AvidPSFan

The song Faithfully by Journey is almost identical in its message and I think it fits their relationship from Ash's perspective.
  14. AvidPSFan

The drawing is really cute, I must say.
  15. AvidPSFan

Yes, it's generally considered canon that Misty has a crush on Ash.
  16. AvidPSFan

I agree that his love for Pikachu is what drew her to him initially. I think she admired how much he cared about his pokemon and what he was willing to do for it. She knew he was a good guy and I think that despite her initial anger, she wanted to be around him so she could experience that side...
  17. AvidPSFan

Love the banner and the second drawing. Good job!
  18. AvidPSFan

I love the idea of Mewtwo reading Ash's mind and confirming his feelings for Misty. PS would be canon and we wouldn't even need a confession!
  19. AvidPSFan

Maybe a flashback to the previous encounters with Mewtwo and Ash remembering his adventures with Brock and Misty and him saying or thinking about Misty's well-being. It's a hard to come up with a hint in that scenario.
  20. AvidPSFan

Tumblr can have some great content. As to the question, I think they would probably relax outside if the weather was good and just enjoy each other's company. Maybe a little flirting here and there.
Back
Top Bottom