Search results for query: *

1. BackSet

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

How do Japanese names work when it comes to English? I know in Japanese you use the surname unless you're close to the person so does that carry over to English? And what if somebody has a more western first name (she's named after her mother's college roommate and best friend) but a Japanese...
  2. BackSet

Behind the bleachers maybe?
  3. BackSet

They also die a lot but that's not necessarily a requirement.
  4. BackSet

Houndour?
  5. BackSet

What's a moodboard?
  6. BackSet

"I didn't like your story." "And I never asked."
  7. BackSet

I suffer from "too much attention anxiety" where I don't want to have attention even though I'm posting fanfiction on the internet on three different sites specifically to get attention.
  8. BackSet

My immediate thought was how that's biologically impossible. My second immediate thought was how that's a joke and it doesn't matter. On the subject of the romance of moms in Pokemon, I did end up going the abusive husband route with the gen 3 mom but not with Norman, who was instead who she...
  9. BackSet

Sounds like somebody had some issues they needed to work out. Which isn't bad, fanfiction is a perfectly fine outlet to deal with your emotions but still... wow.
  10. BackSet

You mean G7, right?
  11. BackSet

Good cause finding alternatives is hard.
  12. BackSet

Probably a dumb question but could a Popplio be considered to move by "walking" and/or "running." Honestly, it would make it much easier if I just went with that but I want to be sure.
  13. BackSet

Earlier episodes also had a talking ghastly and several more things that were almost definitely written on acid. Never made that point. Well, I did, but its more of a side concern.
  14. BackSet

Just for the record, the Anime also adheres to the four move thing.
  15. BackSet

Mainly for holding closer to the source material but also to avoid OPness and also because it makes it easier to track what moves the mon knows.
  16. BackSet

The number of Pokemon I have a character have depends on the character. Usually its one to three although with most of them I intend to have them catch more. Also, I always have Pokemon know only four moves.
  17. BackSet

I vote for this one cause it reminds me of Persona 5 even though I never played it.
  18. BackSet

So, I don't actually need help. Turns out it's easy. I can't be the only person who had that one cool (or not so cool) high school friend back in middle school.
  19. BackSet

Friends since childhood and 19 and 24 respectfully.
  20. BackSet

I've got me a question to ask y'all. I've got these two characters who have been friends for a long while but there's an issue there. There's a 5 year age gap between the two of them and I'm not sure how to make that work. So... uh... I could use some help with that, please."
Back
Top Bottom