Search results for query: *

1. BackSet

What are your game headcanons?

If there's one thing I've learned from playing Video Games, its that Game Devs fundamentally do not understand the concepts of Dark Matter and Antimatter.
  2. BackSet

Zinnia would hate monopoly but also she'd be really good at it.
  3. BackSet

Zinnia is very competitive. This includes at board games.
  4. BackSet

Wally got taller over the course of RSE/ORAS. Even if the model doesn't reflect it.
  5. BackSet

Got another Lisia Theory: she's a lot stronger than she looks and has an iron grip. Because its the funniest possible option (also because there is, in fact, a manga panel where she just straight up carries Chaz under her arm).
  6. BackSet

Autism can manifest in a lot of different ways. I would know, I'm autistic and have a lot of friends with autism and we all act very differently.
  7. BackSet

I have headcanons about ✨Lisia!✨ She has autism. She's been undiagnosed most of her life. This has caused... difficulties with making friends. Not because she's introverted and keeps to herself but because she's so overly extroverted that most people just can't handle her. She is, to put it...
  8. BackSet

Maxie is nearsighted and takes his glasses off to read. Archie is farsighted and has a pair of reading glasses.
  9. BackSet

That's the beauty of headcanon, my friend. I don't need a strong basis. Also, headcanon, ORAS May's ribbon is very important to her and you do not mess with it.
  10. BackSet

It happened in a roleplay I was in and they had a very good dynamic.
  11. BackSet

Cynthia and Lusamine are related, possibly sisters.
  12. BackSet

While Leon is the one focused on in the game, Hop also idolizes a lot of other famous powerful trainers including Red, Blue, Cynthia, and others.
  13. BackSet

Cynthia is the tallest Champion.
  14. BackSet

All the time fuckery as of late can be blamed on Cyrus messing with the Sinnoh Legendaries.
  15. BackSet

Since Sonic doesn't look all that much like a Hedgehog in the first place, the Pokemon version (Sonic the Sandslash) doesn't look all that different from the real world verison.
  16. BackSet

Is this... the place for this? This feels like a real life headcanon, not a Pokémon one.
  17. BackSet

Nemona is neurodivergent (potentially Autistic though I generally Don't like diagnosing) and as a result has an easier time expressing herself through battle than normal conversation.
  18. BackSet

I always figured Nihilego breed asexually.
  19. BackSet

The reason Wailord in Galar are so small is because they're part of a genetic deviation.
Back
Top Bottom