Search results for query: *

1. BackSet

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

Dragon Quest Builders is a terrible game. Why? The inventory management is garbage (what the hell is all this business with coffers? I don't understand.). They hardly give you any space to work on your base. Even if they did give you space there's no point in building anything beyond the...
  2. BackSet

Heresy! (Not really, but I do believe Planet Robobot is better)
  3. BackSet

Ocarina of Time was not, and is not, as good as people say it was.
  4. BackSet

That would be neat. I think I tried to write a fanfic like that once.
  5. BackSet

Bitter about Zelda? Graphics don't matter.
  6. BackSet

Emerald is dumb. I believe that. Perks or ORAS over Emerald -Mega Evolution -3D Steven Stone -Villains with Actual Personality -Mega Latias -Mega Rayquaza -3D Steven Stone -Made Gen 6 good -Handsome Archie -3D Steven Stone -Interesting Lore
  7. BackSet

I like Minecraft as well but everytime I go to play somehow I end up playing Smash instead.
  8. BackSet

To be quite honest, I could never play modern sonic games because when it comes to games like that fast characters always screw me up.
  9. BackSet

That's not unpopular. Every game since the dreamcast era (and maybe even those) has been terrible. Except Mania. That was okay.
  10. BackSet

Final Fantasy Adventure is better than Secrets of Mana.
  11. BackSet

Turnabout Big Top was a good case. Not my favorite but it was good. Except for Ben and Trilo. They can go die (well, maybe Ben can stay but not Trilo). Case 6-4 is a good case.
  12. BackSet

Animal Crossing is pointless and Boring with a capital B.
  13. BackSet

I liked Kirby Squeak Squad.
  14. BackSet

Actually Star Fox Adventures wasn't supposed to be a star fox game originally so there wasn't really a different approach so much as a "we don't think your game will sell. Here, skin it iver with Star Fox characters."
  15. BackSet

How old are you and how old are the people bullying you?
  16. BackSet

I'm pretty sure the Marvel Games are just about seeing how many characters they can conceivably shove in one game. There would be even more characters in 2 if it weren't for the X-men/FF Embargo.
  17. BackSet

How is this unpopular? I like them too.
  18. BackSet

I don't care about waluigi.
  19. BackSet

Yeah, no, that was bullshit and I'll choose to pretend that was never said because that means none of the lore introduced in those extra modes is canon. Which obviously isn't the case if the True Arena in Planet robobot is any indication.
  20. BackSet

I hate Magalor.
Back
Top Bottom