• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. BackSet

Guess that reference!

I don't know where it's from but I do know the answer to that question. Bug and Ghost are common phobias. Phobias are products of the mind. The Psychic type deals in mind stuff. Q.E.D "If I had a nickle for every time I was doomed by a puppet, I'd have two nickles. Which isn't a lot but it's...
  2. BackSet

Guess that reference!

No clue. "I thought you were going to talk to him!" "He wasn't in a talking mood!" "So you stole a body!?"
  3. BackSet

Guess that reference!

No idea. "What are you talking about! Milk is good for you! Drink it!"
  4. BackSet

Guess that reference!

Search me. "Looks like we've finally ffinished our hell as college list of things!" "Now we can get those lessons on proper inflection and tone!"
  5. BackSet

Guess that reference!

No idea. "You know Robins, the mask makes me feel cool too.
  6. BackSet

Guess that reference!

Er... SCP? "Unless you're a plane" "or a bomb" "or some ice" "or a brainwashed buddy" "or a spiderman!" (All together) "Then you don't necessarily have to yieeeeld!"
  7. BackSet

Guess that reference!

Kirby Star Allies! Translates loosely to "Zan Par..? I'm so sorry, I forgot again." "Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard. Vampire hunters or something. In the old fort newr Riften. Might consider joining up myself."
  8. BackSet

Guess that reference!

Still have no idea. "Younger means little. You're little."
  9. BackSet

Guess that reference!

I dunno "If it's all the same to you, I'll take that drink now."
  10. BackSet

Guess that reference!

? "I'm the Avatar, master of all four elements." "Really? I'm Mendeleev, master of all 118+" *swoosh* "That was plutonium bending. You probably didn't deel anything, but the symptoms of radiation poisoning will set in shortly."
  11. BackSet

Guess that reference!

Mass effect? "Ninja can't catch you if your on fire!"
  12. BackSet

Guess that reference!

? Nope. My Immortal. The worst fanfic ever created. "I like shorts, they're comfey and easy to wear."
  13. BackSet

Guess that reference!

3rd pokemon movie "“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!” It was…………………………………………………….Dumblydore!"
  14. BackSet

Guess that reference!

Sun and Moon "Batman is Bruce Wayne...'s roommate?" "Uh... yeah."
  15. BackSet

Guess that reference!

I dunno Kirby: Planet Robobot "My space Station, station, cookie, station! Huh. I think my echo must be broken."
  16. BackSet

Guess that reference!

Beats me. "He may destroy a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
  17. BackSet

Guess that reference!

Dunno Phineas and Ferb "Your people have unfourtanetly been identified as... obstacles."
  18. BackSet

Guess that reference!

Undertale (duh)I dunno "I am to metaphor cheese as metaphor cheese is to trabs-verbatim crackers."
  19. BackSet

Guess that reference!

? The Lego Batman Movie "I know a guy..."
  20. BackSet

Guess that reference!

Don't know It's Doctor Doom. "Why did you build this thing with only one seat?" "Cause last I checked I only had one butt."
Back
Top Bottom