Search results for query: *

1. BackSet

Should regional variants become a series mainstay?

I like Galarian Weezing because it looks so dapper.
  2. BackSet

And other times you get a Wheezing that's supposed to be a factory but everybody calls it a bong.
  3. BackSet

Didn't they have different stats or something? I'm not really into that part of the game so I don't know.
  4. BackSet

Because pandering.
  5. BackSet

Heh heh. Wouldn't it be ironic if that was really the reason. What really bites me is that we're never going to get an answer because it's never gonna be important (if it was even important to begin with) again. Pokedex entries are literally the most useless thing in the Pokemon series why do...
  6. BackSet

Id like to point out that most psychic types are artificial and the ones that aren't did not become psychic due to natural evolution.
  7. BackSet

Id like to imagine this is how every company gets their ideas. There's also this: "Wouldn't that F*** up the timeline?" "What timeline?" Seriously! Every game ever! Especially Zelda!
  8. BackSet

Speaking of raichu regional variants: are we ever gonna find out why the frig Alolan raichu is psychic. Because this is a really pressing question for me.
  9. BackSet

Well, I mean, alola forms that are already in existance can't go away. But the question is what will happen to them in future generations if it was a one time thing. Will there be special ways to get Alolan forms? Or will they be forgotten entirely. Although, too be honest, it was a great...
  10. BackSet

I thought Unova was also noticeably colder. It would be wierd if it wasn't since it's essentially Pokemon New York.
  11. BackSet

If like them to stay but some of the fan ideas for regional variants seem unlikely and weird to me.
Back
Top Bottom