Search results for query: *

1. BackSet

Character ages in Pokémon Games

What are you talking about, Opal's obviously 16. (Yes, I know I've used this one before, shut up).
  2. BackSet

I mean, if you assume the player characters are 16-18, that sentence is still aplicable.
  3. BackSet

What are you talking about? Opal is obviously 16. After Acerola, I’ve come to expect Ghost gym leaders/Elite 4 members to be older than they look.
  4. BackSet

More ages! (Sorry if I do ones I've already done. Lysandre is obviously around the same age as Sycamore. So is Diantha. Cynthia's in her 30s I'm willing to bet. Archie and Maxie are early 30s. Tabitha is confirmed 27 and with Courtney... I honestly have no idea. Either she's got an ambiguous...
  5. BackSet

Would you want to tell her what she can and can't do? That girl creeps me out a bit.
  6. BackSet

That's fair. I wasn't even taking elite four into account, though, because I was manily focusing on her looking so young while also being a ghost type trainer.
  7. BackSet

Mega post time! Okay, so, I apologize if I mention characters I've already mentioned.
  8. BackSet

I know adults in real life who have younger siblings in the single digits.
  9. BackSet

Leon is very early 30s and Sonia is very late 20s, which would put Leon a little above Sonia in terms of age but not so much that they couldn't be rivals/childhood friends. At least, that's what I think. Magnolia is the oldest professor and that's canon! Okay, it's not. But that's my headcanon.
  10. BackSet

I generally headcanon Walley at 14 anyway because, again, not fond of the child hero trope (and, again, it may just be due to me wanting my edgy teen protagonists. Sue me.) I ignore canon a lot.
  11. BackSet

That makes so much more sense. Except Cyrus. I think I get his motivation now. He turned to evil because of whatever happened to him to make him look 40. I think I'll still go with Rowan as just Old. Funnier that way.
  12. BackSet

Long post incoming!
Back
Top Bottom