Search results for query: *

1. BackSet

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

Speaking of pronunciations: how the heck do you pronounce Arceus? I pronounce it Arseus but I've heard others pronounce it Arkeus.
  2. BackSet

I like the Rolycoly line and it helped me get through the game, My problems with it are: It learns virtually nothing. It dies in one hit to water attacks, making it's ability useless.
  3. BackSet

This is what I go to this site for. Theoretical discussion about mimor aspects of animals that couldn't possibly exist in real life.
  4. BackSet

There are a lot of easier things people could do that they do different ways instead.
  5. BackSet

That bastard! What? It needed to be said.
  6. BackSet

I think it sheds and it's shedded skin is tasty. Children sometimes peel it off out of ignorance.
  7. BackSet

Heresy! *Blam*
  8. BackSet

Well yeah I know that. But how! There's six of them. Technically, every little dude should be a single pokemon. But all six of them are one pokemon. It makes no sense.
  9. BackSet

Okay I need to know: What! Is! Falknx! It's, like, six little dudes but they're all one Pokemon. But how! Dammit! This is exactly the same problem I have with eggxecute. At least that one has psychic type as a justification. I do like it, though. Wish I had caught one in my main run. Guess I'll...
  10. BackSet

Whaaaaaaaat!!!
  11. BackSet

Finally someone who agrees!
Back
Top Bottom