Search results for query: *

1. BackSet

SwSh What are You Excited for in Sword and Shield (Potential Spoilers)(All Story Spoilers in Marked Spoiler Boxes Please)

I love doing this! That's basically the main reason I play Pokemon nowadays. Yes this! All of this!
  2. BackSet

SwSh What are You Excited for in Sword and Shield (Potential Spoilers)(All Story Spoilers in Marked Spoiler Boxes Please)

I wish I could send my screenshots of my character here to use as avatars but I cannot.
  3. BackSet

I'll probably spend absolutely no time at camp or curry making. I will, however, spend hours in a clothing shop, which I would never do in real life. You gotta have an outlet sometimes.
  4. BackSet

Also looking forward to Allister. Cause he's adorable and I bet he's a huge dork.
  5. BackSet

Okay there have been a crap ton of threads complaining about this or that in SwSh. Dexit, graphics, Turner, Masuda, etc. So I decided to make a thread about things you're looking forward too. No negativity allowed. For example, I am looking forward to all the cool character customization.
Back
Top Bottom