Search results for query: *

1. BackSet

SwSh What are You Excited for in the SwSh Expansion Packs (Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra)

Sorry. I'm used to people not understanding I'm joking, at which point I have to explain that it was a joke and then get yelled at about how it's hard to tell if someone's joking on the internet which is true but there's no need to be mean about it.
  2. BackSet

SwSh What are You Excited for in the SwSh Expansion Packs (Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra)

That was a joke. Gonna have to link to Humor Mode every time I make a joke, aren't I.
  3. BackSet

Ahem. His name is Martin. Show him some respect.
  4. BackSet

We're getting tons of Pokemon but I still won't be satisfied until I have my Blaziken. I need him!
  5. BackSet

Ball Guy is my favorite super hero. Presumably it's a reference to the infamous low poly tree that became memetic in the leadup to the game's release.
  6. BackSet

I just realised G-max Inteleon is using it's tail as a sniper's nest. And it's stuck that way for however long 3 turns last. So it's stuck up there and has a tail to big to move even if it could get down.
  7. BackSet

The Gigantamaxes in a nutshell: Rillaboom: Doneky Kong's Final Smash on Steroids Cinderace: Long eared bunny stand8ng on Void Termina Intelleon: Hey! Quit camping!
  8. BackSet

Remember my "what are you excited for in SwSh" thread? Well I'm doing another one! (I think I'll do it for every game that comes out (at least, the one's I plan on playing)) So what are you excited for. Remember, keep the negativitey on the down low. This is a positive thread about excitement...
Back
Top Bottom