Search results for query: *

1. BackSet

BackSet's Legends: Arceus thoughts

Amen to that. His face when Laventon says he plans to help you get into the Galaxy Team is hilarious.
  2. BackSet

Sometimes it feels like the rival in LA just doesn't exist.
  3. BackSet

That period of time where Pokemon games rarely if ever used words like die or kill. Kind of got awkward in X and Y where life and death were heavy themes (though I personally think Destruction Pokemon (Yveltal) and Oblivion Wing sound significantly more threatening than the Japanese Death...
  4. BackSet

Going back too the whole Death thing, I like Cyllene's (how is that pronounced, anyways?) line where she says she'll leave you to "meet your fate — and perhaps your death" because it's a great bait-and-switch. It's like, "Oh so we're doing the never say die thing again okay" and then it turns...
  5. BackSet

I also can't play Pokken online on my Switch no matter how much I want too but single player battles are fine. I mean, I handled single player Smash for years I can handle this.
  6. BackSet

I've been playing Pokken Tournament again recently so I'm going to make an attempt to tie these two games together: Hisuian Zoroark would make a great character. That or Hisuian Lilligant.
  7. BackSet

This is a blog made on the suggestion of @takoyaki. Basically, its any random thought I have about Legends: Arceus. Here's a few from my profile posts: -I love the term "Massive Mass Outbreak" because it's so dumb yet simultaneously so quintessentially Pokemon. -Okay, I've got to say there's...
Back
Top Bottom