Search results for query: *

1. BackSet

On the next episode of BulbaForums...

On the next episode of Bulbagarden... Pigrider09 is still riding pigs. Yee haw.
  2. BackSet

On the next episode of BulbaForums... BigDocFan moves into an apartment that doesn't allow pets. Will they give up their virtual hoard of Growlithe and Arcanine or will they become homeless for the sake of the pack?
  3. BackSet

On the next episode of BulbaForums... MissDelibirda finds an egg containing a Delibird, which hatches and mistakes her for its mother. How will she handle this new role she's been thrust into?
  4. BackSet

On the next episode of BulbaForums... Orchid gets transformed into a sentient patch of literal orchids. How will they change back? Do they even want to change back? Tune in to find out.
  5. BackSet

On the next episode of BulbaForums... It turns out being a subway master doesn't pay the bills. Blanc is forced to get a part time job or risk losing their house.
  6. BackSet

On the next episode of BulbaForums... Takoyaki attempts to teach a Japanese class but things don't go quite as planned. What will happen? Tune in next week to find out. This is my favorite joke in this thread.
  7. BackSet

On the next episode of BulbaForums... Arylett Charona dispenses sage advice to an up and coming hero. But is this hero really as heroic as he claims to be?
  8. BackSet

On the next episode of BulbaForums... BigDocFan is thrust into the role of an actual Big Doctor. Will they be up to the challenge? Or will they forever be merely a fan?
  9. BackSet

Good to know. I use they/them as a default if I don't know someone's pronouns because, well, I don't know if there's a better substitute. Edit: This post is not part of the game. Orchid's still the one you should be using.
  10. BackSet

On the next episode of BulbaForums... Hydrogenium is having difficulty keeping aer watery form together. Can ae reconstitute aerself before it's too late?
  11. BackSet

On the next episode of Bulbagarden... CuboneKing discovers he had an evil brother who is trying to usurp his throne.
  12. BackSet

On the next episode of Bulbagarden... BigDoc recovers from breaking his fist trying to punch a speeding 40,000 pound bus.
Back
Top Bottom