• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. B

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

IGN = Team Magma. Illuminati confirmed. World building is easily my favorite part of writing, I just suck ass at it. That and every other bit of the story that isn't a battle sequence. :(
  2. B

Ermahgherd exams... My Columbian math TA can hardly speak english, or at least anything in an accent that can be interpreted to be english. That and I'm now on my 3rd instructor for my chemistry course this term. The only thing that has kept me sane has been the World of Warships testing I've...
  3. B

So if anyone is wondering what it is like to get absolutely blindsided, look no further than my internet service provider. In their infinite wisdom, they decided that since they replaced 300 feet of malfunctioning cable, now was as good a time as any to replace 57 and a half miles of cable...
  4. B

Ugh... I've been without internet for the last couple of weeks because the cable in my area broke somehow and they had to replace it. I have a lot of reading to catch up on. I have no New Year Resolution because I feel like being an asshole for another year. FF.net is still as strange a...
  5. B

Since we're on the topic of dreams, somebody must have spiked my water because the awards turned into the hunger games about a week ago... Why does my brain decide things like that in my sleep is a good idea?
  6. B

A blog entry sounds like the way to go. Putting the link to it in your signature like AceTrainer14 has will give people a clear way to access it too.
  7. B

All this talk about food and drink makes me feel so fat. Oh Macaroni & Cheese w/ SPAM, sometimes I think you are the only one that understands me.
  8. B

The nearest city to me is on the the other side of a mountain. Meanwhile I live within a pinon and juniper forest. You can literally look anywhere and see nothing but tree. Its also snowing so everything is covered in white now. It isn't that difficult to just make a cup of hot cocoa and plop...
  9. B

There is some room over in the archive, so maybe it could go there :P
  10. B

If this becomes a thing, I look forward to joining the ranks in three decades.
  11. B

Oh shizzle!
  12. B

Well, allow me to enlighten you :) {some of its hearts} was nominated for Best Non Pokemon/Crossover. Since there are only 2 fics in that category, you automatically moved on.
  13. B

Honestly, I'm ashamed that I haven't used the review game before today. I suffer from a disease called lazy.
  14. B

Dare I ask what the other three are?
  15. B

So I was out at a gas station filling up my car this morning and overheard a guy at the next pump talking to someone say, "My love for you is like diarrhea, it just won't stop." o_O Words are failing me right now...
  16. B

Yep. In the earlier chapters, she isn't seen doing a whole lot while Link is out and about. Ever since Dark Kelli came along, she will (I assume) become more prominent and live up to that not insubstantial reputation that has been set up.
  17. B

Ha ha, thank you! Truly nothing compares to just plopping down after a long day of work and studies than to just read something and enter the world of someone else's imagination. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a dark horse so to speak.
  18. B

I got suckered into World of Tanks about a year and a half ago and have yet to stop playing. I should take a writing hiatus...
  19. B

I feel ashamed about how long that took me to understand. I could have been prepping for Reservoir, Drilling, and Production classes instead...
  20. B

Ugh... tis the season of finals. Come at me Calculus! My anus is ready!
Back
Top Bottom