Search results for query: *

1. B

SwSh What are you naming your player character?

So through a confusing series of events, I now have Sword instead of Shield, which was my intent in the first place :p As cool as my Elvish name would have been, its meaning was “Steadfast Shield” so it didn’t work as well in the context of Sword. So I went with my original plan and named my...
  2. B

In fairness, though, the regions based on Japan incorporated fantasy/mythology elements relevant to Japanese culture. Johto was probably the most successful in this regard, possibly Sinnoh too but I didn’t get a chance to play it. Alola had a good chunk of those cultural elements too with the...
  3. B

I really like the name Galanthe :) People who use their real names, that’s totally fine, you do you :) But personally I’m hoping the England-based region kinda opens the floodgates for more fantasy elements in the future. I know that’s a bit stereotypical, but still :p I really like that I’m...
  4. B

In a previous thread we discussed the canon PC names. But what are y'all thinking for your IGNs (In-Game-Names)? Not too long after hearing the Galar region was based on England I wanted my name to be something from a Tolkien language. I finally found this place that seems legit called...
Back
Top Bottom