Search results for query: *

1. B

Wishlist Thread - What Would You Like to See in Future Games?

I’d like to see Masters connect with Pokémon Home in a similar way that Go does. Sync pairs could be transferred in as the Pokémon with its partner as its OT. There were a couple of events that acted similarly. Most revolved around Ash but you also had standouts like Whitney’s Miltank and...
  2. B

I wasn’t initially for the support Pokemon idea, it reminded me too much of the Minicons from one of the Transformers seasons back in the early 2000s. But, like all good posts, you got me thinking, and now I’m looking for a way to make this work as well as incorporate the baby idea. Basically...
  3. B

This makes me wonder if there is any way to merge Trainer Rematches with the obligatory postgame Battle Tower. Even if the rematch teams are from a random pool instead of their initial lineup, it would make the world more immersive and encourage continued travel all around the region.
  4. B

My understanding was that they did add it to Sword/Shield, it's just harder to tell on the non-partner Eevee's model. I'm all for subtle cosmetic changes for individual mons as well. The first time we got something like this was actually in the Stadium games, where a trainer's ID number and a...
  5. B

The Sinnoh remakes came out today and already I’m thinking about “what will they do for Unova?” My thought was, how will they work since we have the originals and their sequels? And I had the idea of one version being the story of Black/White 1, the other being Black/White 2, and having some...
Back
Top Bottom