• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. B

Speculation Johto Remake Discussion (Johto Confirmed?!)

If they keep to BDSP’s philosophy, I’m sadly inclined to agree with you. I just hope they’re open to criticism. Thankfully it doesn’t seem to be only die-hard fans that are complaining those games are “faithful to a fault” (to quote JPR), I’m pretty sure it’s popped up on respected game review...
  2. B

I'm curious to see what speculation about Whitney's gym looks like. It's kind of hilarious actually, since the layout of the gym is of a giant Clefairy and it didn't even keep its normal typing like Jigglypuff did! The way I see it it could go one of two ways depending on if the gym remains...
  3. B

Actually FRLG wasn’t innocent in this regard either, as anybody who had a friendly Golbat or Chansey before the postgame can attest. Weird stuff like that is surprisingly not new. I found Let’s Go not having any cross-Gen evolutions odd (even though they did have Alolan variants and Megas…like...
  4. B

If BDSP do well enough and they decide to redo HGSS the same way, I’m totally cool with that. Let’s Go Johto would be fine as well. If I were TPC, one of my priorities would be remaking DS games into single screen affairs. Whether that includes HGSS and ORAS I don’t know. The second screen...
Back
Top Bottom