Search results for query: *

1. Beatsy Ray

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Wow that's pretty spot on with what we've been shown. Minus a few scenes like Sakuragi being alerted to Lugia's arrival at his speech. I wonder if it will diverge after the first chapter though because episode three is a plot about Ivysaur and doesn't really match the "Pokemon Training" title...
  2. Beatsy Ray

Same, but the problem is Piplup and Croagunk are featured in episode 8. If old characters are returning, it's basically now or never.
  3. Beatsy Ray

I want to examine the missing episode title a little bit. The way I see it, there are only two reasons that the title is being censored; It contains the name of an unrevealed Pokemon or the name of an existing character. Looking at the episode 6 title and artwork, that episode most likely takes...
  4. Beatsy Ray

While that Thunderbolt looked amazing, I thought it was funny that it took like 30 seconds to come out.
  5. Beatsy Ray

Ash and Gou when Koharu walks out. Are they going to turn this into a love triangle? I was just expecting her to be a generic side character who has a crush on Gou, but it will a bit more interesting and comedic if it's the other way around.
  6. Beatsy Ray

Because the kids are going to miss the episodes where Ash catches new Pokemon anyway. They've all gone out with their families because it's Sunday. .
  7. Beatsy Ray

I'm hoping "more episodic" just means how the show was pre-SM. He might just be referring to the Aether Paradise and Naganadel arcs as what they're trying to avoid. Diamond and Pearl told a good story within the confines of a more episodic series. Another point for Ash using reserves...
  8. Beatsy Ray

Because Ash is focusing primarily on battling in this series and Snorlax has always been a star player. Also that mindset to ditch Ash's older Pokemon only existed as way for the writers to show off the new region's Pokemon. As Galar isn't the main focus here, that trend has no reason to...
  9. Beatsy Ray

Why do people think it's impossible that Ash could travel to Galar with Snorlax? We have no reason to think he won't be using his reserves in this series, and from what we've seen it looks like they're interested in showing off his Kanto Pokemon more than the others. Not to mention he could just...
  10. Beatsy Ray

Good call. Considering the premise of episode 8, I bet episode 7 is about reuniting with Dawn and Brock in Sinnoh. They want that to be a surprise hence not revealing the title. If those really are a different Piplup and Craogunk that would just be downright mean. But remember these two actually...
  11. Beatsy Ray

Ooh I hope that's Ash's Snorlax. Most likely the one we saw on the poster.
  12. Beatsy Ray

Ash hasn't caught "a lot" of Pokemon since BW. It makes little sense for Ash to catch Pokemon in regions he's already been to. On the other hand, it makes perfect sense to let Gou do all the catching in those regions because he's never been there. They've never specifically stated that Ash...
  13. Beatsy Ray

Unless Galar is their very first stop, Ash will probably keep 5 reserves on him from the start. He only dumps all of his Pokemon when he goes to a new region. The excuse he's always used is he wants to compete in a league using only the Pokemon he caught in the respective region. Unless Galar is...
  14. Beatsy Ray

That's what flashbacks, exposition and the recap we're getting on Sunday are for. Think about it. If they were really against bringing back older characters (and the two Brock/Misty returns in SM mean they probably aren't), they would never have decided to make this series. They wouldn't...
  15. Beatsy Ray

That's funny, I was just wondering if it was the same one from Pokemon 2000. The synopsis basically says that Lugia just randomly shows up in town to everyone's surprise, so what could be the reason for him to just randomly give Ash and Gou a ride? Are they old friends? It's probably reading too...
  16. Beatsy Ray

Then tell us how you think Ash's return to Alola will go. Is he going to intentionally avoid Kukui, Burnett, and all of his friends and Pokemon that he promised to see again some day? Alola is a relatively small place so it will be hard for him not to run into people he knows there. Not to...
  17. Beatsy Ray

Lol that was my theory too, but I was mostly screwing around. Think about OS where within a single series, Ash traveled to two (three including Orange Islands) regions in three different arcs, all under the name "Pocket Monsters" with light but consistent continuity. As a kid I had no trouble...
  18. Beatsy Ray

The point of my post was to point out that there will be no reason for this series to end UNTIL a potential reboot. Meaning this will be the final series for the time being. I definitely don't see a reboot happening any time soon, but it's presumptuous to assume that in 10-20 years things won't...
  19. Beatsy Ray

I don't know people think this series will be so short. The fact that it's simply called "Pocket Monsters" and that it isn't tied to a specific game practically guarantees that the series will run indefinitely. With such a loose template, new games and regions can be showcased within this series...
  20. Beatsy Ray

But Pichu can only evolve through friendship. I guess they'll probably just ignore that.
Back
Top Bottom