Search results for query: *

1. Beatsy Ray

News Pocket Monsters (2019) Opening 1 "One, Two, Three"

That's a bit dramatic. With Gou's mixed reception (that's putting it nicely), he needs all the development he can get. He's currently a walking bundle of character flaws, which I believe is intentional and done to show his inexperience. Flawed characters are a good thing, ideally they should be...
  2. Beatsy Ray

I agree, half the fun is seeing the creativity that goes into everyone's predictions based on the bread crumbs we're given, even if many of us ultimately get our hopes up.
  3. Beatsy Ray

I don't really think spoilers in the OPs really matter too much, considering we already get titles and summaries revealed at least a month earlier. Korrina and Lance weren't in the first one, yet I doubt anyone was able to go into those episodes without knowing they'd appear beforehand.
  4. Beatsy Ray

"We've made a cool, completely new video that matches the tone of the song, so I hope you'll look forward to the first broadcast!" New animation is confirmed already.
  5. Beatsy Ray

Ok, I guess they were blatantly lying when they said the OP wouldn't change yet. I'm excited we're finally getting the new version, and we haven't had a proper rock OP for quite a few years now. I was kind of hoping that they would use Rica or another classic Pokemon singer for the next version...
  6. Beatsy Ray

The song's alright but not great. It trips me up because I feel like their's a woman singing on it but there's not. I hope we get a Rica version as some point. The animation on the other hand I think is great. The scene where Ash is staring down Team Rocket is awesome, I especially like the fist...
Back
Top Bottom